X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Sonnie's subtestmodel.xls spreadsheet

The Snapbug website is down and DIYers all over the planet are freaking out because they can't get the spreadsheet.

There's a copy of the website in the Wayback Machine archives, but they don't have the spreadsheet. I thought I had a copy but can't seem to find it.

If someone has a copy could they host it? If not email it to me and I'll host it.

Thanks
    Thomas

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson
  • Spearmint
    • Sep 2004

You have mail...
    Richard

"Sometimes it is easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission... "

Comment

• ThomasW
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Got it thanks much.

I'll upload and host it tomorrow

Thomas

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

More than the spreadsheet, I miss ole Sonnie around these parts.
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• David Meek
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Where IS Sonnie, anyway?

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Bent
            Super Senior Member
            • Sep 2003

Sonnie anounced a while back that he was going to be backing off on his appearances on HTG. I miss you too, Sonnie

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

Lex maybe email sonnie and see if we can't get a copy of his BFD info if he doesn't want to host it anymore. It would be a great thing to have on our server given its popularity and it would be ashame to see it go given how much work he put into it.

Comment

• ThomasW
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2000

Yea this is too good a resource to let slip away..........

Spearmint said someone from AVS sent him the entire website. I ask him to send a copy to it to me.

It's weird I thought I had the whole website saved but can't seem to find the files..... ops:

I have the subtestmodel.xls worksheet uploaded HERE

IB subwoofer FAQ page

Comment

• Spearmint
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by ThomasW
                  Yea this is too good a resource to let slip away..........

Spearmint said someone from AVS sent him the entire website. I ask him to send a copy to it to me.

It's weird I thought I had the whole website saved but can't seem to find the files..... ops:

I have the subtestmodel.xls worksheet uploaded HERE
                  Thomas you have mail...

Thanks for hosting what is a very valuable tool for any audio enthusiasts, and as others have said is a shame to have which has been a lot of hard work for Sonnie and others just disappear.

BTW I also have the audio files.
                  Richard

"Sometimes it is easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission... "

Comment

• ThomasW
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Aug 2000

Thanks to Spearmint (aka Richard), I have the BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide in .pdf form uploaded to a server. It can be downloaded HERE

Note for those on dial-up, this is a 820k file!

IB subwoofer FAQ page

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"