X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dixon
    • Jul 2004

primare P-30/A30.2/Copland 266

Hi,
    I need some opinions about this brands.Have somebody own it?
    I'm going to buy used this preamp stereo+stereo amp and the Copland cd player for a stereo system.Thanks,
    Dixon
    My speakers are Sonus Faber
  • dixon
    • Jul 2004

Some interest in Primare pre/amp and Copland cd player,give a chance here...
    Dixon

Comment

• Bam!
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by dixon
      Hi,
      I need some opinions about this brands.Have somebody own it?
      I'm going to buy used this preamp stereo+stereo amp and the Copland cd player for a stereo system.Thanks,
      Dixon
      My speakers are Sonus Faber

The Copland 266 is I am sure an excellent player........I have a cda 822....and I have brought it to many audiophile buddies of mine and we are always truly impressed by what the Copland does....

The texture....the wide and deep soundstage.....the way it pushes your speakers to their max and beyond....

No regrets here on that purchase!
      Got a nice rack to show me ?

Comment

• dixon
        • Jul 2004

Thanks Bam,
        Next week have to arrive the Copland cd player.Today I received my new toys Primare stereo preamp and stereo amp.The amp is 120W,monoblock, but it seem much powerfull,can drive my Sonus Faber better then RB-1080(200W)The sound in stereo is much,much better then RSP 1068,it's true it's a dedicated analog premp stereo.There is not comparation.Also the preamp has a bypass HT,very convenience and easy to use,so when you listen in multichannel the volume of the pream is dead,it's activated just the surround decoder.Now I listen to find is a sonic difference or not between Primare amp and Rotel RMB 1075 when I use in multichannel.

Comment

• Bam!
          Super Senior Member
          • Jan 2004

Thanks Bam,
          Next week have to arrive the Copland cd player.Today I received my new toys Primare stereo preamp and stereo amp.The amp is 120W,monoblock, but it seem much powerfull,can drive my Sonus Faber better then RB-1080(200W)The sound in stereo is much,much better then RSP 1068,it's true it's a dedicated analog premp stereo.There is not comparation.Also the preamp has a bypass HT,very convenience and easy to use,so when you listen in multichannel the volume of the pream is dead,it's activated just the surround decoder.Now I listen to find is a sonic difference or not between Primare amp and Rotel RMB 1075 when I use in multichannel.

yup....my Plinius has the exact same feature....I love it!

Anyways keep in touch with your thoughts on this ensemble...I am curious!

Comment

• dixon
            • Jul 2004

Just arrived my Copland cd player.My first impression is this cd player it's just a fine,very fine cd player.Detail,soundstage,instrument are so clear, like artist it's perform in front of you.
            You are right Bam,Copland it's an excellent player.I don't regret I bought this player.The sound it's so natural.Now I'm happy :P with my stereo system:
            Primare Pre 30 stereo preamp
            Primare A.30/2 stereo amp,balanced,dual mono
            Copland 266 cd player
            Sonus Faber Grand piano speakers
            Rel Q 201 sub
            Also Primare is great in 2 channel stereo
            dixon

Comment

• Bam!
              Super Senior Member
              • Jan 2004

Just arrived my Copland cd player.My first impression is this cd player it's just a fine,very fine cd player.Detail,soundstage,instrument are so clear, like artist it's perform in front of you.
              You are right Bam,Copland it's an excellent player.I don't regret I bought this player.The sound it's so natural.Now I'm happy :P with my stereo system:
              Primare Pre 30 stereo preamp
              Primare A.30/2 stereo amp,balanced,dual mono
              Copland 266 cd player
              Sonus Faber Grand piano speakers
              Rel Q 201 sub
              Also Primare is great in 2 channel stereo
              dixon
              Congrats buddy........now all you have to do is discover the world of vinyl! 8) :lol:

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"