X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HtGuy100
    • Oct 2004

Audio Cables

Hi Which Cables i should get cause iam haveing a hard time to choose so if u guys would tell me wich ones are the best ill be happy and ill go out and get my aucio cables.
    heres the ones i was thinking of getting

acoustic or the monster cables>?
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

open ended cable requests here are not good for our forum, so people can list every brand known to man. We are a cable company sponsored forum, and as such that is one of our rules. We do allow cable talk in the normal course of threads about gear, but no open ended cable requests.

CAT Cables is the house recommended brand.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Hey, HTGuy, welcome to the Guide! :banana: To be more clear, I don't think you can go wrong with Cat Cables. They'll give you superior performance, for much less price than you'll pay for mass produced stuff like Monster. Doug will even customize things you order, if necessary, like specific lengths for your system. Check out the link at the bottom of this forum.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Thanks Chris, you said that pretty well, with the events of the last 2 days for me personally, I've had the tact of a steam roller. Sorry if I came off brash and unfeeling.

Lex
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Kevin P
          • Aug 2000

Just adding my 2 cents here as a repeat CAT customer myself--I have Silvercats, Tigress component video, Bluetigers and Catalinas in my systems. Like Chris said you can't go wrong. The cables and components are top notch quality, hand made (and can be customized like Chris said), and they look and sound wonderful. All this and they're reasonably priced as well.

If you're looking for a higher-end cable, check out Quantum, CAT's sister company, also listed in the bottom banner on the forum here.

Comment

• Danbry39
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Sep 2002

True about Cat Cables. I've owned quite a few different brands, some listing much higher than my Cats, but for build quality and performance, Cats remain my favorites. Especially the build quality aspect. I've had cable terminals break on me on more than one occasion, but I have no such fear with the Cats. Doug puts them together to last.
            Keith

Comment

• HtGuy100
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Danbry39
              True about Cat Cables. I've owned quite a few different brands, some listing much higher than my Cats, but for build quality and performance, Cats remain my favorites. Especially the build quality aspect. I've had cable terminals break on me on more than one occasion, but I have no such fear with the Cats. Doug puts them together to last.
              Cool Ill check out the cat cables that u guys were talking about ty... :T

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"