X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick c
    • Aug 2004

good price for paradigm 20v3?

My dealer offered me the 20's for 680.00 for the pr.Is this a decent price for these.He also carries b&w and pmc which he would also discount just haven't priced them.I have the rsx1056 and plan to upgrade my speakers def.tech. promonitor 100's.
  • Bill Blank
    • Sep 2002

Rick,

Typically a dealer will offer you 10% off retail with little or no negotiation. Speakers are marked up 40-70%. I would think with some good negotiation on your part you could get them for 20-25% off of retail, especially if there's another Paradigm dealer within an hour of you.

Bill

Comment

• ht_addict
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by rick c
      My dealer offered me the 20's for 680.00 for the pr.Is this a decent price for these.He also carries b&w and pmc which he would also discount just haven't priced them.I have the rsx1056 and plan to upgrade my speakers def.tech. promonitor 100's.
      What is the sticker price of the 20's in the U.S.? If your getting 15-20% off sticker price then you did okay. 20%+ you did great.

ht_addict

Comment

• Prozakk
        • Jul 2004

I have 1 dealer local. 2nd closest is a 1 hour drive. I got 25% off last week for another pair of Monitor 5's.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"