Isiris evolution to Osiris Jr? Summary of Isiris build and new update

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cochinada
    • May 2014

I say! That is one heck of a baffle! I had to review this thread because I was confused about the shape of the baffle but now is clear that this is the upper part for the tweeter and the two middles and I believe you still don't have the upper box ready, right?
    Joaquim

DIY 4 way speakers.
    DIY subwoofers.
    Zaph ZD3C.

Comment

• cochinada
      • May 2014

Originally posted by meb46

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25724[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]25729[/ATTACH]
      Originally posted by cochinada
      I say! That is one heck of a baffle! I had to review this thread because I was confused about the shape of the baffle but now is clear that this is the upper part for the tweeter and the two middles and I believe you still don't have the upper box ready, right?
      What is the purpose of that closed (?) compartment behind the 3rd driver? It seems to be closed but then I can see also a bracing apparently on top of the bottom shelf. Is this for placing the crossover?
      Joaquim

DIY 4 way speakers.
      DIY subwoofers.
      Zaph ZD3C.

Comment

• meb46
        • Jul 2010

Joaquim - The cabinets are split into three different sections, a) Subwoofer b) Bass and c) Mid/Tweeter. The Subwoofer Cabinet Baffle is the one that is missing, and in terms of the actual cabinets, the Mid/Tweeter Cabinet is not shown. There is chambers in behind both the Bass and the Mid/Tweeter Cabinets which is room for the Subwoofer Plate Amplifier and Crossover respectively. The Subwoofer Amplifier is not in the back of the Subwoofer Cabinet as it consumes too much volume, whilst I have un-used room in the Bass Cabinet. Works out pretty well, and leaves the void in the Mid/Tweeter Cabinet for the crossover... assuming it doesn't get too out of control large

The Subwoofer Amplifiers were ordered yesterday from Hypex... DS8.0 which gives the two 15" Acoustic Elegance Woofers 800W. Will start with this and work out if they need more power later. At the moment, the plan is to then power the Bass/Mid/Tweeter with a NAD M22.

Comment

• meb46
          • Jul 2010

This might make a little more sense than my previous ramblings...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cabinets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	861988

Comment

• cochinada
            • May 2014

Joaquim - The cabinets are split into three different sections, a) Subwoofer b) Bass and c) Mid/Tweeter. The Subwoofer Cabinet Baffle is the one that is missing, and in terms of the actual cabinets, the Mid/Tweeter Cabinet is not shown. There is chambers in behind both the Bass and the Mid/Tweeter Cabinets which is room for the Subwoofer Plate Amplifier and Crossover respectively. The Subwoofer Amplifier is not in the back of the Subwoofer Cabinet as it consumes too much volume, whilst I have un-used room in the Bass Cabinet. Works out pretty well, and leaves the void in the Mid/Tweeter Cabinet for the crossover... assuming it doesn't get too out of control large

The Subwoofer Amplifiers were ordered yesterday from Hypex... DS8.0 which gives the two 15" Acoustic Elegance Woofers 800W. Will start with this and work out if they need more power later. At the moment, the plan is to then power the Bass/Mid/Tweeter with a NAD M22.
            Ok, thanks, now it's clear. :T
            I know this is a huge speaker and so the scale can be a little misleading but are you confident you will be able to fit the whole crossover in that apparently very small space? Have you already did some modeling of it as well, I mean using the real components and see if fits?

BTW, I probably missed this info already but are the subwoofers active?
            Joaquim

DIY 4 way speakers.
            DIY subwoofers.
            Zaph ZD3C.

Comment

• meb46
              • Jul 2010

Based on my experience with the first versions of these, I should be good on the crossover mechanics etc. Yes, the Subwoofers are active, and use a DS8.0 from Hypex.

Comment

• sdl2112
                • Mar 2006

Most impressive. Looks to be coming together very nicely.

Comment

• olu78
                  • Sep 2012

Great job Meb. Your project is coming together quite swimmingly. I am blown away by how fast your build is coming together, considering the exotic nature of the drive-units, and the degree of coordination required to stay on schedule. I cant wait to see more...

Comment

• JonMarsh
                    Mad Max Moderator
                    • Aug 2000

Cabinets are making good progress and the first couple of Baffles arrived today...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26009[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]26008[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26007[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]26010[/ATTACH]

The Baffles need a bit of a tidy up and cant be attached to the cabinets until they are lined with Bitumen and Felt... next weekends chore!

Test Fitting of Drivers will also happen next weekend to determine if any modifications need to be made... hoping all is spot on! Fingers crossed!
                    Nice work on the front baffle pieces, Mike! It's good to see things this far along now. The scale of things is deceiving, though, because looking at this one would likely not realize that's a 6-1/2" to 7" midrange driver there! Or that the bottom driver rebate and hole is for a 10" woofer!

These are going to kick some butt when they're finished. :B

Regarding the Hypex DS8.0, I don't think the build quality and performance will disappoint, but I found the box packaging could have been a bit more robust. Do check yours out as soon as you get them- also, I found the Torx fasteners securing the toroidal power transformer to be a bit loose; I'm going to have to get a larger Torx tool than I currently have to snug the bolt down. This is meant to be isolated from speaker rear wave- it's not meant to be in an acoustic space.

Due to the impending visit of nephew and ongoing house work (re-installing the pool solar, getting the electric solar in) and re-organizing the manacle work space it may still be a couple weeks before I bench this and the M22. Sorry for the delay, but I never would have believed how busy this year would be...
                    the AudioWorx
                    Natalie P
                    M8ta
                    Modula Neo DCC
                    Modula MT XE
                    Modula Xtreme
                    Isiris
                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                    Minerva Monitor
                    Calliope
                    Ardent D

In Development...
                    Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
                    Obi-Wan
                    Saint-Saƫns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
                    Modula PWB
                    Calliope CC Supreme
                    Natalie P Ultra
                    Natalie P Supreme
                    Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
                    Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• meb46
                      • Jul 2010

Touch-down... Bitumen and Felt have arrived! Lining starting tonight!

Comment

• cochinada
                        • May 2014

Is the inside matrix already fixed to the cabinet(s)? I never used Bitumen myself but I have lined with different materials and this is always the part I dislike the most, mainly because the access is terrible but also because I hate glue. Once I used these spray bottles and promised to never do it again because at the end of the day my feet were sticking to the floor within a radius of 2m from the subwoofer (at the time) being lined.
                        Joaquim

DIY 4 way speakers.
                        DIY subwoofers.
                        Zaph ZD3C.

Comment

• meb46
                          • Jul 2010

Yep - everything on the cabinets are now epoxied in-place. I am using Bitumen Sheets stuck to the inside walls of the cabinet, and then a 1/4" layer of heavy Felt. I like using the Bitumen Sheet and find it adds great mass to the walls - not that these a flimsy or lacking mass, but I am working towards the ultimate cabinet, so no short cuts or short comings

Comment

• cochinada
                            • May 2014

Yep - everything on the cabinets are now epoxied in-place. I am using Bitumen Sheets stuck to the inside walls of the cabinet, and then a 1/4" layer of heavy Felt. I like using the Bitumen Sheet and find it adds great mass to the walls - not that these a flimsy or lacking mass, but I am working towards the ultimate cabinet, so no short cuts or short comings
                            No void issues so far?
                            Joaquim

DIY 4 way speakers.
                            DIY subwoofers.
                            Zaph ZD3C.

Comment

• meb46
                              • Jul 2010

Nothing of any significance so far... even the baffles at this stage look good and no voids.

Comment

• meb46
                                • Jul 2010

A few solid developments in the last week or so...

Bitumen and Felt have arrived and I have nearly completed lining of all cabinets. Each cabinet has STP 3.2mm Bitumen, then a layer of 6mm Wool Felt. I used Contact Adhesive on the Bitumen as you cant trust the adhesive backing it comes with. The Contact Adhesive I used actually reacts with the Bitumen and then sort of fuses it to the Bamboo... end result is a really great adhesion.

All cabinets are essentially complete, but require a few small changes as follows:

1 - Bass Cabinet needs the recess for the DS8.0 Amplifiers. I now have a template for this and just waiting on the correct router bit to arrive to cut these out.
                                2 - Mid/Tweeter Cabinets require mounting holes for the input terminals. Yes, the input terminals are in the top cabinet, but that's where the crossover is going to reside and I don't want to run cables up the inside of the cabinets to feed it.
                                3 - Mid/Tweeter and Bass Cabinet need the routing and drilling of speaker line cables. I am using a Via-blue SC-2 Silver Cable for all drivers, and will just run these through the inner panels and seal with SikaFlex.
                                4 - Bass Cabinet also needs small apertures put in the top to run post-crossover lines down from the top Cabinet.

All in all, really good progress, especially given I am now balancing time with a three week old daughter...

You will note in the images below, I have had to use Ply for the base of the Mid/Tweeter/Bass Modules. Not ideal, but ran out of 25mm Bamboo. I'm not to concerned about it given the short spans between Bamboo reinforces, braces, Sides and Baffle. However... the void question now comes up again. Bamboo - Great, Ply - Rubbish! There are a couple of small voids in the Bamboo, and as I find them I fill with Epoxy.

Name:	IMG_1630-1.jpg
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	862028 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1632.jpg
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	862029 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1633.jpg
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	862030 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1635.jpg
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	862031

Slight mix up on the Baffle completion, so I am now waiting till the end of this week to hopefully have them all... then its mount them with threaded inserts, add some felt and epoxy them together. (Jon - I have your test Baffle ready to ship, will email you later on this).

Next comes finishing, and this is where I have some questions for the forum...

I have purchased a Fuji Mini-Mite 3 HVLP System to finish these with. On the MIC #1 Project, I used a basic Wagner HVLP System which actually gave very good results. I used a Water Based Pre-Catalyzed Lacquer from ML Campbell called Agualente. It was excellent! Unfortunately, I am now back in Singapore and simply cannot get access to good Lacquer or even paint types. The high humidity is a factor, and I am starting to get a little nervous on my options. The purchase of the Mini Mite 3 is anticipation to "raising standards" on the finish, but I am going to stick with the Matte White finish... its just a question of what sort of paint...

Questions...

1 - What's peoples experience using a spray on Acrylic Enamel?
                                2 - Does Enamel end up being hard enough to polish/buff?
                                3 - Can anyone recommend an International Brand Paint that I could consider? Please omit the typical American Brands... as whilst brilliant... I just cant get them in Singapore. Unless, someone knows a distributor that will ship internationally?

Any help on the finish side of things would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                  Mad Max Moderator
                                  • Aug 2000

Great progress on the cabinets, Mike! :T

I am an ignorant dork when it comes to finishing, or at best a one or two trick pony- one thought is that doing your finish, I would treat it like the white equivalent of piano black. (Not saying that is right, but just as a concept proposal...). So my question would be regarding your proposal for how to do spray on Acrylic enamel, if you have a clear coat available in that, then using it over the base white coat and building up some layers, you ought to be to get it to where you can buff it out to the degree you desire as a satin finish (or even gloss). Basically, you're doing an automotive finish, and apart from doing the surface prep and primer suited to the wood, thinking in those terms would be logical. Look for automotive finishes available in Singapore.

Does that make sense to you, or seem reasonable?
                                  the AudioWorx
                                  Natalie P
                                  M8ta
                                  Modula Neo DCC
                                  Modula MT XE
                                  Modula Xtreme
                                  Isiris
                                  Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                  Minerva Monitor
                                  Calliope
                                  Ardent D

In Development...
                                  Obi-Wan
                                  Modula PWB
                                  Calliope CC Supreme
                                  Natalie P Ultra
                                  Natalie P Supreme
                                  Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• TEK
                                    Super Senior Member
                                    • Oct 2002

I agree, automotive finish should work as long as you lay down a good foundation. A base coat of epoxy might be a good idea to ensure you have everything sealed off.
                                    I'm sure they do have car shops and repairs in Singapore, they should be able to help you with paint.
                                    One brand is Glasurit (German).

The downside is that it's some nasty stuff - so take care and ensure good ventilation!

Oh, I almost forgot - extremly impressive build!
                                    -TEK

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working...

Comment

• meb46
                                      • Jul 2010

Slow progress, but Bass Baffles are attached... next stop, Mid/Tweeter Baffles. Hopefully this weekend!

Name:	IMG_1776.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	862056

Comment

• meb46
                                        • Jul 2010

Further to this, I think I have identified a suitable material for finishing. I am going to try a Acrylic Resin Lacquer in Matte White. It has suitable build, seal and finish specifications, and a supportive vendor! I will test a few bare bits of Bamboo before progressing on the cabinets... just need my Mini Mite!

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                          • Dec 2006

Glad you have come up with something Mike ..... looking forward to seeing the results.
                                          Hold on to your butts - It's about to get Musical!

Comment

• Horio
                                            • Sep 2014

Boy those speakers are going to be beastly!

Comment

• 5th element
                                              Supreme Being Moderator
                                              • Sep 2009

Those look really nice and I'm sure are going to sound awesome once finished. They are going to have serious output potential.
                                              What you screamin' for, every five minutes there's a bomb or something. I'm leavin' Bzzzzzzz!
                                              5th Element, otherwise known as Matt.
                                              Now with website. www.5een.co.uk Still under construction.

Comment

• sdl2112
                                                • Mar 2006

Good job on the lining and good luck with the finish...

Comment

• meb46
                                                  • Jul 2010

Subwoofer Baffle

Given Jon's awesome progress on the Kurosawa Project, I have been spurred on to get things moving on mine. Just as I had that thought, my Machinist announced he has one of the Subwoofer Baffles ready for collection... So Public Holiday and all today in Singapore, it was time to get things happening again...

Name:	IMG_0043.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	862173 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0044.jpg
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	862174

Name:	IMG_0045.jpg
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	862175 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0046.jpg
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	862176

Name:	IMG_0047.jpg
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	862177

Comment

• meb46
                                                    • Jul 2010

Subwoofer Baffle

With Inserts secured in the back of the Baffle, it was time to mount them to the first Subwoofer cabinet...

Name:	FullSizeRender (005).jpg
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	862178

Name:	FullSizeRender (007).jpg
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	862179

Name:	FullSizeRender (009).jpg
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	862180

Next steps is to start the cabinet preparation stage... epoxy, filler, sanding etc... then seal/prime.

The second Subwoofer Baffle is due back this coming weekend, so hopefully by this time next week I may have a full set of cabinets.

Comment

• cochinada
                                                      • May 2014

Very, very nice! :T

Just a couple of questions: what kind of inserts have you used? How are those boxes laid up together? Do you have any kind of fit so they don't slide or are you gonna fix or screw them together?

I'm curious because I had some problems with my project, mostly because the fit did not came out as planned and I had to sort this rattle between the cabinets.
                                                      Joaquim

DIY 4 way speakers.
                                                      DIY subwoofers.
                                                      Zaph ZD3C.

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                        • Dec 2006

Very nice Mike ..... don't you love what CNC can do, those baffles turned out very clean.

WEBSITE: http://www.smjaudio.com/

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                          Super Senior Member
                                                          • Nov 2004

Definitely an impressive level of planning and attention to detail in the execution of this system build...
                                                          DFAL
                                                          Dark Force Acoustic Labs

A wholly owned subsidiary of Palpatine Heavy Industries

Comment

• meb46
                                                            • Jul 2010

And then there was two...

Finally a pair of Subwoofer cabinets...

Name:	Then there were two.jpg
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	862283

Baffles epoxied on and hardening as I type...

Sanding on the top two enclosures are underway, hoping to get some sealer on them this coming weekend all going well... more updates then!

Loving the new Mirka Deros 6" Sander, a serious upgrade from my previous Dewalt... Not sure if Jon is having the same success unfortunately!

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                              • Nov 2004

Congratulations on your progress- and your positive experience with the Mirka sander. Mine has not been quite as uplifting, but the substitute device has proven quite satisfactory in operation so far...
                                                              DFAL
                                                              Dark Force Acoustic Labs

Comment

• meb46
                                                                • Jul 2010

Marathon Weekend

Finally a dedicated weekend to progress...

Subwoofer Cabinets Sanded, Filled, Sanded Filled, Sanded Filled... now pending final sand and prep for sealer coat.

Name:	Sub Woofer Prep.jpg
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	862314 Click image for larger version

Name:	Subwoofer Prep 2.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	862315

Only way to lift the Subwoofer Cabinets... 10T Overhead Crane

Name:	Overhead Crane.jpg
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	862313

First Sealer Coats on the Mid and Upper Cabinets. Definitely highlighted some deformities in the cabinet prep. One Mid Cabinet will need to go back for some serious "flattening". Overall, happy with the progress, and still to apply another 5+ coats of sealer to get things properly sealed and flat.

Name:	Upper Cabinets.jpg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	862316

Travelling for work for the next couple of weeks, so progress once again goes into hiatus... dam it!

One observation for cabinets this size... the standard paint cup for the Fuji HVLP Sprayer lasts hardly a single coat across the Mid and Upper Cabinets... which equates to a very small portion of the large cabinets. Time to purchase the larger Aluminum Cup me thinks! And a whole lot more Paint/Thinner!!

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                  • Nov 2004

Hmmm, this looks like a somewhat larger workshop than most of us have access too....
                                                                  DFAL
                                                                  Dark Force Acoustic Labs

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Evil Twin
                                                                    Hmmm, this looks like a somewhat larger workshop than most of us have access too....
                                                                    Me thinks your right about the shop size ....... where does the boat fit into the design? Looking good Mike!

WEBSITE: http://www.smjaudio.com/

Comment

• Face
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Evil Twin
                                                                      You must be the only person I know that doesn't have a large boat in their workshop.
                                                                      SEOS 12/AE TD10M Front Stage in Progress

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                        Mad Max Moderator
                                                                        • Aug 2000

There is large, and then there is LARGE! At some point, it's no longer a boat, but a ship. We're definitely approaching that point here...
                                                                        the AudioWorx
                                                                        Natalie P
                                                                        M8ta
                                                                        Modula Neo DCC
                                                                        Modula MT XE
                                                                        Modula Xtreme
                                                                        Isiris
                                                                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                        Minerva Monitor
                                                                        Calliope
                                                                        Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                        Obi-Wan
                                                                        Modula PWB
                                                                        Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                        Natalie P Ultra
                                                                        Natalie P Supreme
                                                                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• meb46
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Jul 2010

Small "Day Cruiser"...

Just a small vessel under construction... 40m Cruiser for tripping around one of the Pacific Island Reefs!

Name:	IMG_0309.jpg
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	862317
                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                            Mad Max Moderator
                                                                            • Aug 2000
                                                                            • 15311

That will be an exceptionally large hole in the water to throw money into!
                                                                            the AudioWorx
                                                                            Natalie P
                                                                            M8ta
                                                                            Modula Neo DCC
                                                                            Modula MT XE
                                                                            Modula Xtreme
                                                                            Isiris
                                                                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                            Minerva Monitor
                                                                            Calliope
                                                                            Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                            Obi-Wan
                                                                            Modula PWB
                                                                            Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                            Natalie P Ultra
                                                                            Natalie P Supreme
                                                                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• ergo
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Mar 2005
                                                                              • 676

Nice progress!

Looking for what is a relatively expensive DIY speaker build next to something like this makes both the speaker and the budget for it appear very small...

Comment

• scottvalentin
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • May 2015
                                                                                • 175

I think you need speakers for the ship next.

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                                  • Nov 2004
                                                                                  • 1532

I'm seeing enough space to renovate or even scratch build an Imperial Lambda shuttle...

Name:	imperial_lambda_class_shuttle3_by_tmc_deluxe.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	937203
                                                                                  Last edited by theSven; 23 May 2023, 20:51 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location
                                                                                  DFAL
                                                                                  Dark Force Acoustic Labs

Comment

• meb46
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Jul 2010
                                                                                    • 398

Progress... albeit slow!

Name:	IMG_0437.jpg
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	862359

More progress hopefully happening this coming weekend... Cabinets all still need minor filling and then sealing. Aiming to have everything "leveled" and final sealer coats on by the end of the weekend!

Comment

• wkhanna
                                                                                      Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                      • Jan 2006
                                                                                      • 5673

time for a laying of the keel toast?
                                                                                      _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
                                                                                      ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• TEK
                                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                                        • Oct 2002
                                                                                        • 1670

Hmm, makes me wanting to build a pair like it!
                                                                                        But that will have to wait, no place to put them and a bunch of projects waiting in que to get my workshop improved...
                                                                                        And some evening studies that cause there to not be time for neither :-(
                                                                                        -TEK

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working...

Comment

• BobEllis
                                                                                          Super Senior Member
                                                                                          • Dec 2005
                                                                                          • 1609

Sounds like a bunch of excuses, TEK.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                                            Mad Max Moderator
                                                                                            • Aug 2000
                                                                                            • 15311

Progress... albeit slow!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26516[/ATTACH]

More progress hopefully happening this coming weekend... Cabinets all still need minor filling and then sealing. Aiming to have everything "leveled" and final sealer coats on by the end of the weekend!
                                                                                            Nice progress, Michael! :T
                                                                                            the AudioWorx
                                                                                            Natalie P
                                                                                            M8ta
                                                                                            Modula Neo DCC
                                                                                            Modula MT XE
                                                                                            Modula Xtreme
                                                                                            Isiris
                                                                                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                                            Minerva Monitor
                                                                                            Calliope
                                                                                            Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                                            Obi-Wan
                                                                                            Modula PWB
                                                                                            Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                                            Natalie P Ultra
                                                                                            Natalie P Supreme
                                                                                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"