This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joawen
    • Mar 2006

Is it the same if you choose a 2 channel input before every turn off?
    Just curious if this is one of those issues ..
    So turn on again and it's in 2 channel, then choose TV and sound appears?

Comment

• aarsoe
      • May 2004

Have tried to select two channel - without luck. Have pulled the plug to the TV to reboot Android but still no luck.
      Seems like my SSP is having difficulty locking on to the signal, but why getting a signal from my Oppo will make it able to do so is be on me.
      Currently considering to invest in a splitter that can pull the audio signal out from the video as it may be 4K related. But why it worked before and not now??? If I recall correctly they (Phillips) implemented HDR-10 but not sure if it was the latest firmware or the one before that. Still why that would change anything is strange as it is not an overlay to the signal coming out of the TV..
      Keep the ideas coming, will post if I find a solution..

Comment

• Joawen
        • Mar 2006

I don't know how relevant this is to your problem but i got this from the support;
        "it's best to have all source and display equipment already turned "on" and operating when taking the SSP-800 out of standby. This makes for a better internal timing, HDCP and EDID handshakes."
        Meaning if you can put the TV on in the right output mode before waking the SSP?

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"