X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisKandor
    • Oct 2011

Guidance on NHT 2.3A Driver Replacement

Hi, I'm new to the forum and hoping to get direction replacing drivers for my NHT 2.3A's. I've done some initial reading and visited home.comcast.net/~jhidley/ and see I may be able to find some of the replacement drivers for this pair.

A couple of things perplex me. (1) I've seen that my actual part numbers on my set don't exactly match what I've seen as replacements for a 2.3A, from resellers or other sources and (2) I can't find a definitive spec on the 2.3A to tell me what to match (for ex. Hidley does point to a replacement but his npt-11-010-1 looks like a part match for my tweeter, but that 6.5" size is definitely not my 93mm dia. tweeter). If it matters, my Left was made October 1994 and the right September of 1995, they both say Model 2.3A, Min. 30W - Max 200W and 8 ohms.

Any advice would be appreciated to restore these to close to original working order, ideally with an OEM driver replacements if that is practicable but something that works even if it wasn't an original match and just so it makes sense (like you'd choose if you were in this situation) - I just don't know what to buy. Here is what I have:

1. Definitely need to replace both tweeters; the part number I see on the back is 1-010-01 with "841TND" as another notation. These are 3-screw mounts with NHT on the front, I have only 1 of them. (if the attachments work, they are pictued).

2. Definitely need one mid-range, the part I see is 1-11-019-1 with "651TF" under it.

3. Would like some guidance for a replacement on the woofer Part 1-11-017-1 and "753TNE"

I really appreciate anyone who knows and takes the time to offer suggestions, so thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"