X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bukem
    • Mar 2008

Aurasound 3-way (WMT)

Hi Guys,

I am seriously thinking of building a nice 3-way system. One of the things I was hoping to get some input on is driver selection. I saw Jed's system which is absolutely wicked but the combination of drivers would probably put it out of my budget. I can pick a more expensive driver but it would need to be compensated elsewhere.

As per the title I had a 10 or 12" 513 series Aura Sound driver in mind, although I am open for suggestions. let me know which one you guys might prefer. Apparently the Scanspeak 26W alu cone driver is a real beauty as well but I was hoping to keep cost somewhat reasonable so it would need to be compensated elsewhere. So for now the list is:

• Aurasound 10" 513 series (perhaps 2x ?)
    • Aurasound 12" 513 series
    • Scanspeak 26W Alu

The biggest challenge is probably the mid driver in combination with the tweeter. I'm looking at a metal cone for the mid driver and I want to stay well clear of the driver cone breakup so that is something to consider in tweeter choice. On the other hand JonM might have some filter tricks up his sleeve to better deal with this

The mid drivers I am currently considering are:

• Dayton Audio RS100-4
    • Visaton Ti100
    • Visaton AL130 (ugly)
    • Seas W12CY001 (ugly as well)
    • Thiel&Partner C 173N-T6-90 (bloody expensive but damned sexy)
    • ATD Hypergraph 130 Ti

I know I should consider the Tang Band W4-1337SA but I just hate the fact that it doesn't have a black frame (or is it just that all the pics look bad). I want things to sound good but I am a sucker for aesthetics! RS52 dome is a no-no.

Tweeters, good experience with soft domes but given the system it might be a better choice going for a metal or ceramic tweeter. Candidates are:

• Seas 22TAF - 19mm alu dome
    • Seas 27TBFCG - 25mm alu dome
    • Seas 27TDFC - 25mm soft dome
    • Scanspeak 3004-6600 Aircirc soft dome
    • Morel ET338-104 soft dome
    • Eton 26HD1/A8 Magnesium Dome Tweeter

So all in all a nice selection to choose from. If you guys have a better idea then please don't hold back. Any input is very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Bukem
    Last edited by Bukem; 17 May 2009, 10:04 Sunday.
  • Bukem
    • Mar 2008

This is more or less what I had in mind. The picture is based on the 12" aura.

Image not available
    Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:07 Saturday. Reason: Remove broken image link

Comment

• Bukem
      • Mar 2008

I came across another mid(woofer) that might be interesting. It's made by ATD in Italy and is called the ATD HYPERGRAPH 130 TI. At a whopping €308 not the cheapest though...can't find any further info so I have no clue weather it's any good at all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	atd-hypergraph-130-ti.png
Views:	80
Size:	444.0 KB
ID:	939673

I believe this driver was used in the old Magico Mini as well. They later replaced it with a "Nano-Tec" woofer.

Rgds,

Bukem
      Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:18 Saturday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• Jed
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Apr 2005

That's a lot of drivers to choose from. You really need to nail down a budget first because you have some drivers that cost $30 and some at $600. As for my latest design I'll have all the drivers available in a kit at some point.

Comment

• Bukem
          • Mar 2008

Hi Jed,

Thanks for your comments. The only two drivers that really stand out ($$$) are the ATD and Thiel&Partner. If they are absolutely top notch for mid-duties then I will consider them. However, what I've noticed though is that some drivers offer exceptional value for money, such as the RS100-4, which is the reason why I have included these. It's my aim to create a system which offers good value for the money spent. So if the Visaton Ti100 is going to give me 95% of the T&P's performance then the choice is easily made.

As a rough guide, I'd say about $750 per channel on just the drivers, not the x-over. If the Thiel&Partner is absolutely exceptional I am willing to stretch my budget.

Comment

• Hdale85
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2006

I'd imagine those high dollar drivers are going to move you away from the "good value" factor The Scanspeak mids (15W) are supposed to be amazingly nice and quite a bit cheaper then some of your drivers listed. Of course it's a paper cone but it's a very sexy driver as well.

Comment

• Bukem
              • Mar 2008

Hi Dougie,

You're absolutely right about the high value proposition. I have looked at the scanspeak drivers, the one thing though that I don't find with scanspeak is an alu mid driver. There's a new 18cm illuminator alu driver but unfortunately no smaller version at the moment.

I'm currently using a scanspeak 9900 revelator combined with the 18H from audiotechnology. I want something different and as such I really have my mind set on a "hard cone" system, the only possible exception being the tweeter.

I do agree that scanspeak does make some amazing drivers.

Rgds,

Bukem

Comment

• brianpowers27
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bukem
                This is more or less what I had in mind. The picture is based on the 12" aura.

Image not available

Bukem,

Looks nice. WHat are the general dimensions you are envisioning. This reminds me a lot fo Maynard G's current project posted over at PE. I believe he ordered 1.5" roundovers for the sides...
                Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:18 Saturday. Reason: Update quote
                --My Speaker building pages http://sites.google.com/site/brianpowers27speakers/
                --Get yourself on this forum member map! This can help everyone find fellow DIYers in the area.
                --The Speaker DIY resource Database

Comment

• Bukem
                  • Mar 2008

Hi Brian,

The speaker in the picture is quite large due to the 12". It measures 450x450x1200mm which is pretty big. If I'd use the 10" (or perhaps 2 of these) then I'd be able to reduce the width somewhat.

I'd finish it in black piano gloss. Thanks for your kind words.

Rgds,

Bukem

Comment

• Bukem
                    • Mar 2008

I must admit that I've had some inspiration......

Comment

• Jonasz
                      • Nov 2004

RS270/T6/810921 should be a very nice low distortion combo if you really want to use the T6.

Comment

• taloyd
                        • Nov 2006

midrange!

This should definitely be a contender! Higher efficiency, and likely better sonics than the others mentioned...

And as far as top-end goes, AudioTechnology / C-Quenze

cheers,
                        -Tal

Comment

• JonMarsh
                          Mad Max Moderator
                          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by taloyd
                          This should definitely be a contender! Higher efficiency, and likely better sonics than the others mentioned...

And as far as top-end goes, AudioTechnology / C-Quenze

cheers,
                          -Tal
                          Both the impedance curve and the amplitude response show some sort of issue at 500 Hz- a dip in the frequency response, and a bump in the impedance curve, indicating energy storage.

Curiously, the last message on the front page of the web site indicates the 6.5's will start shipping in January 2009.

It has not yet been made available on the product page... in early May.
                          the AudioWorx
                          Natalie P
                          M8ta
                          Modula Neo DCC
                          Modula MT XE
                          Modula Xtreme
                          Isiris
                          Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                          Minerva Monitor
                          Calliope
                          Ardent D

In Development...
                          Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
                          Obi-Wan
                          Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
                          Modula PWB
                          Calliope CC Supreme
                          Natalie P Ultra
                          Natalie P Supreme
                          Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
                          Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Paul Ebert
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Jonasz
                            RS270/T6/810921 should be a very nice low distortion combo if you really want to use the T6.
                            Yeah, this sounds really nice (go with the Aura 10", if you'd prefer it and can deal with the 4 ohm impedance - it's not that much more $). If you need to go cheaper, I would go with the Visaton Ti100. IMO, the air circ doesn't give much benefit over the HDS in this application.

How about the Seas DXT?

Comment

• Bukem
                              • Mar 2008

Thanks for all the replies!

I do have a soft spot for the Aura so I'd rather use that over the RS270's. I'd like to have plenty of cone surface as well. If I look at the list for midrange drivers then I'd lean towards the visaton Ti100 as I can't make a judgement on the relative quality of the T6 in relation to the visaton. I'd need to do some more in depth research into both units. If you guys want to share your opinion on these then please do not hesitate to share your views.

I've done some more reading up on the HDS tweeter and there seems to be a rising top end. Obviously not something that can't be fixed in the x-over but if it doesn't need fixing in the first place then that's always better. I do think it's a sweet lookin' dome though, reminds me of the aircirc a bit.

Comment

• Bukem
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Paul Ebert
                                Yeah, this sounds really nice (go with the Aura 10", if you'd prefer it and can deal with the 4 ohm impedance - it's not that much more $). If you need to go cheaper, I would go with the Visaton Ti100. IMO, the air circ doesn't give much benefit over the HDS in this application.

How about the Seas DXT?
                                2 x Aura 10" in series then...?

Comment

• Paul Ebert
                                  • May 2004

If you can accommodate the resulting enclosure size, sure!

Comment

• TacoD
                                    Super Senior Member
                                    • Feb 2004

2 x Aura 10" in series then...?
                                    I would not put woofers with low inductance in series (aura has copper sleeve in the magnet gap). Woofers have to be really the same otherwise one of the woofers will consume more of the signal.

As you indicate not to have problems with the larger 12", I would settle for that one. I would also not spend all the budget on the mid, in my view you can better reserve some money for a proper tweeter. What about the Scanspeak Be tweeter .

For a hard cone you can also look at the
                                    Eton 4", not the best motor but it has one of the best cones around.

Name:	eton-large.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	939674
                                    Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:25 Saturday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• Bukem
                                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by TacoD
                                      I would not put woofers with low inductance in series (aura has copper sleeve in the magnet gap). Woofers have to be really the same otherwise one of the woofers will consume more of the signal.
                                      Now we're talking! Thanks, that's not something which would have crossed my mind.

As you indicate not to have problems with the larger 12", I would settle for that one.
                                      A 12" does have my preference.

I would also not spend all the budget on the mid, in my view you can better reserve some money for a proper tweeter. What about the Scanspeak Be tweeter .
                                      Do you mean the focal (car) be tweeter?

For a hard cone you can also look at the
                                      Eton 4", not the best motor but it has one of the best cones around.

Click image for larger version  Name:	eton-large.jpg Views:	0 Size:	276.2 KB ID:	939674

Interesting....I'll have a look at that one.

In my search for mid drivers I also stumbled into this one:

Audax HM100C0, have you ever used/heard this one?

Name:	hm100c0.jpg?time=1686403780.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	939677

EDIT: just noticed there's a 130 version as well.

Name:	hm130c0.jpg?time=1686403715.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	939676

Many thanks for your input!

Bukem
                                      Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:30 Saturday. Reason: Update quote and image location

Comment

• Bukem
                                        • Mar 2008

Taco, the Eton 4" you suggested is that the "Symphony" 4-200 or 4-202?

Image not available

Rgds,

Bukem
                                        Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:32 Saturday. Reason: Remove broken image link

Comment

• Bukem
                                          • Mar 2008

Wicked tweeter !! AirCirc Beryllium :B Thanks Taco for the tip.

Name:	d3004_6640-00.jpg?time=1686404000.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	939680

Datasheet: d3004-664000.pdf
                                          Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:36 Saturday. Reason: Update image location and attach PDF

Comment

• TacoD
                                            Super Senior Member
                                            • Feb 2004

Taco, the Eton 4" you suggested is that the "Symphony" 4-200 or 4-202?

Image not available

Rgds,

Bukem

For pure mid duties I prefer kapton voice coil formers. I have no experience with the new symphony series, it looks like a touch up of the old line. So I am not sure if the performance is on par with the latest offerings of other companies.

The Audax carbon woofers are around for many years, iirc Audax was already offering these woven carbon drivers 10 years back. Von Schweikert VR6 uses two of these on the mid band

Name:	schweikert%20VR6.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	939682

These woofers are not bad at all, even distortion levels are lower than some of the newer offerings. These are not the true piston like drivers you are looking for. The Audax Aearogel HDA cones are, but like the carbon ones modern designed woofers surpass these beauties on power handling/ distortion/ resolution.
                                            Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:37 Saturday. Reason: Update quote and image location

Comment

• Jed
                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                              • Apr 2005

I tested the 4" driver and the motor is no better than years past. Only improvements are a bit more venting. Shame on Eton for wasting a great opportunity to take things to the next level like just about every other manufacturer is doing. They continue to rely on marketing their cones to sell product-- at least in the DIY sector. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Bukem
                                                • Mar 2008

Hi Jed,

That sure sounds like a bit of a disappointment. Can you post the freq,imp and distortion plots if you still have these? On the other hand, if the motor still "does the trick" then why change it....

Aside from the Accuton mid you use in your speaker, what would be your best suggestion for a "pistonic" midrange which does measure like you would expect it to measure?

Cheers,

Bukem

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                  • Nov 2004

The current/old Eton motor "doesn't do the trick", and you don't need measurements from Jed to highlight this- just look at the data sheet for the 4-200 Symphony driver- at a constant drive level, the 3rd harmonic distortion marches steadily upwards from 200 Hz to 2 kHz, due to inductivity modulation- the impedance curve itself predicts a simple motor without copper rings in the gap.

Contrast that with the impedance curve of the Scanspeak 12MU/4731T which stays under 10 ohms all the way out to 20 kHz.

I concur completely with Jed's assessment, based on the facts.

For the prices.
                                                  DFAL
                                                  Dark Force Acoustic Labs

A wholly owned subsidiary of Palpatine Heavy Industries

Comment

• Bukem
                                                    • Mar 2008

Thanks Evil Twin for your comments. It is a shame that Eton does mate their excellent cones with a proper engine.

I am starting to get the feeling that the Visaton Ti100 is the winning ticket here. I need to do some more research into this combination to see if it's going to work at all but for now I'm starting to like this:

• Aura 12" 513 series
                                                    • Visaton Ti100
                                                    • Scanspeak D3004/6640

You can call me mad but I have a feeling this could become a foot tapping system. Current concerns:

1) x-over point WM @ let's say 300Hz in combination with Ti100 xmax/Max SPL
                                                    2) Best Vb/tuning for the 12" aura given a solid brick building, smooth roll-off.
                                                    3) Availability of the Be tweeter - any info on cost yet? (I expect the worst ;-) )

Rgds,

Bukem

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                      • Jan 2006

If all you're looking for is foot tapping you could spend far less :B

Comment

• Bukem
                                                        • Mar 2008

My shower radio gets my hips moving for 10 bucks! How 'bout that ;-p

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                          Super Senior Member
                                                          • Nov 2004

Driver selection can be a true challenge.

The Visaton has class leading harmonic distortion up to 1 kHz, considering both 2nd and 3rd harmonic. But at 1400 Hz, the 3rd order harmonic starts spiking upwards by 20 dB, presumably due to resonance amplification, in a frequency range where human hearing is quite acute, though nothing to match the Verpine. This suggests taking some care in choosing the crossover frequency and slope going to the tweeter, and may eliminate some possible target functions from consideration.

Now, if one weights one's considering to primarily 3rd order harmonic, and examines other contenders, then you can match HD3 with the RS100-4 with low numbers until 2 kHz, where it also has a jump in HD output, either from cone or frame resonance. In this regard, the TB W4-1337s does not reach such low levels of HD in the 200-1kHz range, but it doesn't have any harmonic spikes in the 1-6 kHz range, either. And at ~$50, it's easy to perceive as a value leader compared to the Visaton. The Visaton has an edge in sensitivity, so one will do whereas two of the 1337s are usually needed in parallel.

In contrast, the very low HD of the C79 and it's higher sensitivity compared with other small drivers suitable for midrange duties put it's performance in a different class.
                                                          DFAL
                                                          Dark Force Acoustic Labs

Comment

• Bukem
                                                            • Mar 2008

Evil Twin, many thanks for your insights. I have a tricky question for you.

Do you think a driver can have "high-ish" harmonic distortion but still sound good or do you believe that low harmonic distortion is a prerequisite for good sound?

The reason why I ask this is because I have a feeling that drivers' specs do not tell the full story. Isn't it true that a driver can measure well but still sound like "crap"?

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                                              • Jan 2006

I can somewhat answer that question if you're looking for accuracy then you're going to want low harmonic distortion because you don't want anything added. Not all harmonic distortion sounds bad though. Most tube amps/preamps add harmonic distortion to the signal. It's what gives the tubey sound generally and many many people like that sound.

Comment

• Bear
                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                • Dec 2008

As you indicate not to have problems with the larger 12", I would settle for that one. I would also not spend all the budget on the mid, in my view you can better reserve some money for a proper tweeter. What about the Scanspeak Be tweeter
                                                                Is that available in the wild yet? It sure hasn't shown up with any of the usual suspects.
                                                                Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.

Comment

• dlneubec
                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                  • Jan 2006

The AE Lambda TD12H is a VERY nice 12" woofer for a 3way and no need for two.
                                                                  TD12H

Name:	TD12S-front.png
Views:	78
Size:	495.8 KB
ID:	939684

Name:	TD12S-back.png
Views:	75
Size:	396.1 KB
ID:	939685

Name:	DSCF0258.webp
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	939683
                                                                  Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:39 Saturday. Reason: Update image location and url
                                                                  Dan N.

Comment

• Bukem
                                                                    • Mar 2008

Hi Doug,

What I am trying to say is that my "wet dream" is not a driver that measures well but a driver that sounds good. I can understand and value the relationship between HD and good sound but I'd prefer a good sounding one over one that measures well I suppose. If it sounds good AND measures well than that's even better! Building a speaker is a means to an end which is listening and enjoying music.

Comment

• Bukem
                                                                      • Mar 2008

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the tip!

It's a bit of shame though that for the price of 1 lambda I can get 2 Aura's over here. Do you think it's significantly better than the 12" Aura?

Cheers,

Bukem

Comment

• dlneubec
                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                        • Jan 2006

I can't say for sure, since I've not heard the Aura's or seen them tested, but the motor design is about as good as it gets on the Lambda's and I can tell you that the TD12H measures essentially flat out to past 2khz. They are the best sounding woofer I've heard.

Here is an in box measurement of the TD12H's in my BaSSlines cabinet. It is a near and far field merge (sorry for the large image). Below that is the driver impedance in box.

Name:	td12H_outside_NF10-ff103.gif
Views:	74
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	939686

Name:	rawImpedanceinbox.gif
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	939687
                                                                        Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:39 Saturday. Reason: Update image location
                                                                        Dan N.

Comment

• Bukem
                                                                          Member
                                                                          • Mar 2008

Hi Dan,

That's a funky lookin' graph! Looks good to me. You've been building some impressive speakers ;x(

I believe JonMarsh has tested the Aura's and if memory serves me right he was pleasantly surprised with it's distortion characteristics. The Aura also have a nice and compact neodym motor assembly which should assist in an unrestricted rear flow.

Nonetheless thanks for posting the charts. It's much appreciated.

Cheers,

Bukem

Comment

• Jed
                                                                            Ultra Senior Member
                                                                            • Apr 2005
                                                                            • 3621

You can find some of my tests of the aurasound NS10 513 around here or my website under the driver test section. It's good below 200hz and other drivers including the RS270, Seas L26, Seas W26 were better above that area. The NS10 is a nice sub.

Comment

• Bukem
                                                                              Member
                                                                              • Mar 2008
                                                                              • 89

#39
                                                                              Hi Jed,

JonMarsh did some testing on the Aurasound NS12. (I've found it :W ) I get the impression that his impressions on the NS12 don't quite equate to your experience with the NS10. Do you think you had a bad sample?

OK, it's a goofy title, but perhaps meant to indicate the tentative nature of any conclusions one might draw- Got back to doing some driver testing this weekend. Eric Eva brought to my attention some test data published in Germany for a number of roughly 7" midbass drivers, including the Peerless 850439 and the 850467;

Rgds,

Bukem
                                                                              Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:46 Saturday. Reason: Update htguide url

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                                • Nov 2004
                                                                                • 1532

#40
                                                                                Hi Dan,

Thanks for the tip!

It's a bit of shame though that for the price of 1 lambda I can get 2 Aura's over here. Do you think it's significantly better than the 12" Aura?

Cheers,

Bukem
                                                                                And why would you think that a driver that measures well won't sound good? Unless your concept of good is something other than neutral, of course- it's a free galaxy, unfortunately, and there's nothing to bar you from selecting components for your favorite coloration. But in that case you are on your own, as no one else will know what coloration you like.

In regards to the comparison about vacuum tubes, in general vacuum tube amplifiers may be preferred not because of their additional second order distortion, but because they lack the higher distortions many high feedback solid state amplifiers have had in the past. Low order harmonic distortion is much less objectionable, in most cases, merely adding a little warmth and mud to the sound, not grit and grunge.
                                                                                DFAL
                                                                                Dark Force Acoustic Labs

Comment

• Bukem
                                                                                  Member
                                                                                  • Mar 2008
                                                                                  • 89

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Evil Twin
                                                                                  And why would you think that a driver that measures well won't sound good?
                                                                                  The distortion measurements of a Dayton RS180 against the Seas Excel W18EX001 highlight the issue.

Comment

• Bukem
                                                                                    Member
                                                                                    • Mar 2008
                                                                                    • 89

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Evil Twin
                                                                                    Unless your concept of good is something other than neutral, of course- it's a free galaxy, unfortunately, and there's nothing to bar you from selecting components for your favorite coloration. But in that case you are on your own, as no one else will know what coloration you like.
                                                                                    I fully agree with you on that.

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                                                      • Nov 2004
                                                                                      • 1532

#43
                                                                                      The distortion measurements of a Dayton RS180 against the Seas Excel W18EX001 highlight the issue.
                                                                                      How so? Both have weakness in the measured performance as well as the audible, though those of the RS180 are much more easily excused at it's price point.
                                                                                      DFAL
                                                                                      Dark Force Acoustic Labs

Comment

• Bukem
                                                                                        Member
                                                                                        • Mar 2008
                                                                                        • 89

#44
                                                                                        Evil Twin,

The point is that the Seas sounds better, even though the Dayton provides some impressive specs (and if you want to introduce price into the equation - at an impressive price point) Measured performance on these two drivers is not that far apart.

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                                                          Super Senior Member
                                                                                          • Nov 2004
                                                                                          • 1532

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by dlneubec
                                                                                          I can't say for sure, since I've not heard the Aura's or seen them tested, but the motor design is about as good as it gets on the Lambda's and I can tell you that the TD12H measures essentially flat out to past 2khz. They are the best sounding woofer I've heard.

Here is an in box measurement of the TD12H's in my BaSSlines cabinet. It is a near and far field merge (sorry for the large image). Below that is the driver impedance in box.

Click image for larger version  Name:	td12H_outside_NF10-ff103.gif Views:	0 Size:	41.5 KB ID:	939686

Click image for larger version  Name:	rawImpedanceinbox.gif Views:	0 Size:	17.1 KB ID:	939687

And how does the distortion profile look? especially in the 100Hz to 1 kHz area which is problematic for many larger drivers. What about off axis response? And what about those slight bobbles in the impedance curve at 400, 600, and 1500 Hz? One or more could be surround resonances, or ?

In a three way, of course, with crossover points at 400 Hz or thereabouts, the higher issues are a moot point. The frequency response does look smooth- a well engineered paper cone.

How does it model in Soundeasy or Unibox in the enclosure size you used for the baSSlines?
                                                                                          Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 09:40 Saturday. Reason: Update quote
                                                                                          DFAL
                                                                                          Dark Force Acoustic Labs

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"