X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dawg1161
    • May 2006

Dayton III rebuild.

Hello to all. I have built the D-III's and if anyone is familar with the design i need to find an answer to this question.

The spacing of the drivers seem far apart to me and was wondering if i could move them closer together ? I know i should try and contact the designer (design on P.E's projects page) Wayne Jaeschke but the site that this design was on can't be found any longer? and i don't have an email address.

Thank You.
    Attached Files
  • Dean100
    • Jan 2007

Have you tried asking over on the PE board?

Comment

• MonkeyMike
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by dawg1161
      ...but the site that this design was on can't be found any longer?...
      Dayton-III Site

~mike
      You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely. - Ogden Nash

Comment

• dawg1161
        • May 2006

I have AOL and it can't find the link? I tried Internet Explorer and got the same ?

Comment

• MonkeyMike
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by dawg1161
          I have AOL and it can't find the link? I tried Internet Explorer and got the same ?
          peculiar...

try: www.speakerbuilder.net/web_files

~mike
          You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely. - Ogden Nash

Comment

• dawg1161
            • May 2006

Okay , that one worked fine (i'm on I.E.) I will send an email and see if i get a reply. Thank You MonkeyMike.

Comment

• ahaik
              • Feb 2007

I tried my link (MyFovorites), it didn't work before and now it does.
              I think the website was down for a little while and now its back up.

Comment

• dawg1161
                • May 2006

I received an email from Wayne and he said sure. I would like to make it clear that i was only wanting to move the drivers closer together and not offsetting the tweeter thus keeping the straight vertical alignment. Awaiting his reply on if the crossover would need any tweaking?

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"