This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike P.
    • Mar 2007

Just curious if these ever got finished. If so, we would like to see some pics, it's such a unique design for a DIY sub.

Comment

• kingpin
      • Jun 2006

Never got a chance to say thanks to you guys for all your support/

Thank you.

As for finishing. I ended up with one enclosure being of the rounded type and one enclosure of a bug rectangular box. I have chosen not to veneer them and I have just finished putting on the shellac based primer and first coat of satin black acrylic paint. I want to see how things sound in the room I am building and may end up building an enclosure to house both subs in one cabinet if I dont get the results I wanted.

Stay tuned to my thread on my ht room setup and everything should be ready to go in the next few weeks. I hope. I am actually in the process of taking out the crossovers in my 3-ways and putting them in enclosures outside the speakers because I am paranoid that I havent wired them properly.

We'll see.

Mike
      Call me "MIKE"
      "PROJECT OVERKILL" :B:B -WWMTMSS- :B:B
      "PROJECT OVERKILL" is now the :B:B "mini-me's" :B:B
      CLICK HERE TO SEE PROJECT OVERKILL
      CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY BUILD PICS
      "PROJECT OVERKILL" IS GOING UNDER THE KNIFE. :B :B "mini-me's :B :B !!
      Dual sealed 18" Mach-5 ixl 18.4 subs

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"