X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruhthakuga
    • Feb 2007

What Book After "Speaker Buildind 201"

Friends,

I have read and digested much of the info in "Speaker Building 201" and I have learned a lot. I need more. I have heard from some that a book with a title something like "Crossover Cook Book" is a recogmended next book. What do you think?

I have experimented with FRDCs Passive Crossover Designer 5/10 but I am not able to contour a response. I have changed values to differant componets and have had some success but it was a crap shoot, I didn't know what I was doing. But mostly I couldn't get a flat response. I want to know.

I am sure that many will have various books to recomend, I want to hear all of them.
    Sincerely Bruh.
  • Paul W
    • Oct 2004

For your next book I recommend, "The Loudspeaker Design Cookbook" by Vance Dickason. After that, "Testing Loudspeakers" by Joseph D'Appolito. Then read them both again :W .

Working with the software is a good idea because you can "test" what you've learned in the books...plus, you can use the books to understand why the software acts the way it does. Good synergy.
    Paul

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"