DIY PJ Screen Building

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Andrew Pratt
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 16478

    #1

    DIY PJ Screen Building

    This Thread has been moved to another forum. You can read it here http://www.htguide.com/CFBoards/inde...FB=1&TID=51159.




Related Topics

Collapse

  • Andrew Pratt
    DIY PJ Screen Building
    by Andrew Pratt
    I'm about to embark on a new DIY project in building my first screen for my future projector. In searching around I've come across a few useful links that I'll share with you.

    The first is a fairly large PDF on installing screens and projectors etc. Its 74 pages long and full of valuable...
    11 December 2002, 12:13 Wednesday
  • dyazdani
    DIY Screen on the Cheap
    by dyazdani
    I started building a DIY screen tonight - goal is to get me by until the commercial screen arrives in a month or two.

    Since this is a temporary thing, cost was a major factor in the design. Total cost so far:
    • 2x4 pine: $19
    • Fabric: $3
    • Brackets: $10
    • TOTAL: $32


    Here...
    25 May 2006, 23:31 Thursday
  • Ethan
    DIY home theater system
    by Ethan
    Hi, this is my first post but I've been reading this forum for some time now. There's a mind-boggling amount of information here, I don't think I'll ever finish reading it all...

    I had the insane idea of building a complete 5.1 set for my home theater. My goal is to get a better overall...
    07 May 2006, 21:57 Sunday
  • D-Invisible Man
    DIY Help & Advice on Creating Front Projection Screens
    by D-Invisible Man
    Hello HTG'ers!

    I'm coming onto the HTGuide Forum....because having no small amount of experience creating and building Front Projection Screens of all sizes (16'x 9'ers too...) from literally scratch, ones that can outperform Mfg Screens and do so for under 1/10th the cost of Mfg examples,...
    01 June 2010, 18:00 Tuesday
  • Andrew Pratt
    DIY screens for projectors
    by Andrew Pratt
    This might be better suited to the DIY forum but I'll leave it here for now. As some already know I should be getting a Sanyo Z1 projector in the next couple of weeks and as such I've been looking at screens. I already made a blackout cloth screen that hangs nicely from my ceiling and folds up out of...
    12 July 2003, 18:43 Saturday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"