Exciting Summer treats coming........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clive
    Former Moderator
    • Jan 2002
    • 919

    #1

    Exciting Summer treats coming........

    I will soon begin to post recipes and methods for some summer munchies and drinks. So cleanup the barby, it's time to get smoking!!!




    CLIVE




    HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
    CLIVE




    HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
  • Bob
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2000
    • 800

    #2
    All right, a fellow q'er. Let the recipes fly Mr. Clive, the wood is in the box and I'm ready for the fire.

    Comment

    • Markj
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2000
      • 322

      #3
      Yes let see some good munchies. I've been smoken all year around!

      Comment

      • David Meek
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Aug 2000
        • 8934

        #4
        Okay, grill ready, salivary glands already in gear, charcoal stocked up, utensils clean, waitin' on recipes . . .




        David - HTGuide flunky
        Our "Theater"
        Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

        .

        David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

        Comment

        • George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001
          • 7636

          #5
          My grill is ready,too. Now if this #@*&# snow would stop....




          My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

          Comment

          • Bob
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2000
            • 800

            #6
            Snow, what snow? It's 4:30 pm and I'm in my trunks outside catching some rays. I don't see no stinking snow.

            Comment

            • Uncle Clive
              Former Moderator
              • Jan 2002
              • 919

              #7
              Heads up BOB you're in California for pete sakes mate :LOL:

              Actually, I was in my backyard last week trying to open my patios....... standing on the lawn I began to sink, ground still soft as hell.........and to top it off....... this morning it snowed again:evil:

              Play it again GEORGE!!

              :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:




              CLIVE




              HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
              CLIVE




              HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

              Comment

              • Bob
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2000
                • 800

                #8
                I love the idea of this thread. I bet once the summer is here Lex is going to have to open a new catagory just for HT snacks and drinks.
                Lex,
                Why don't you get rid of the Theta club, I think I'm the only user here and don't mind, and change it to Club Munchie.

                Comment

                • David Meek
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • Aug 2000
                  • 8934

                  #9
                  Club Munchie? I like it.




                  David - HTGuide flunky
                  Our "Theater"
                  Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

                  .

                  David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

                  Comment

                  • Lex
                    Ultra Senior Member
                    • Apr 2001
                    • 27460

                    #10
                    Better put a club diet in too. Bob, Club Theta is already gone, lol. Maybe your machine is caching.

                    Sounds good, throw another shrimp on the barby mate!

                    Lex
                    Doug
                    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

                    Comment

                    • Andrew Pratt
                      Ultra Senior Member
                      • Aug 2000
                      • 16478

                      #11
                      The best tasting thing I've BBQ's this summer so far was a sweet potatoe...hmmm that was good




                      Comment

                      Related Topics

                      Collapse

                      • David Meek
                        Clive - Any New Recipes?
                        by David Meek
                        Hey bud, the subject says it all. Got any more of those oh-so-tasty recipes to share? Yummmmm.
                        :drool:




                        David - HTGuide flunky
                        Our "Theater"
                        Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

                        21 January 2003, 08:52 Tuesday
                      • Lex
                        Clive, our friend and Guide Administrator
                        by Lex
                        Today, I received an email from Clive's wife. Clive asked her to update us. I was completely out of the loop. I had no idea that October 25, Uncle Clive had a pacemaker put in. I am not sure I was supposed to share this. But since Clive is our friend, I felt an obligation to put him in the HTG thought...
                        29 October 2002, 23:42 Tuesday
                      • Kevin P
                        Uncle Clive's name changed
                        by Kevin P
                        Per Clive's request, his user name has been changed from "Uncle Clive" to just "Clive". This change automatically reflects in his posts, but some places on the site (such as last post in a forum or thread) may still say Uncle Clive until someone posts in that forum or thread....
                        20 October 2005, 07:06 Thursday
                      • George Bellefontaine
                        Summer HT Usage
                        by George Bellefontaine
                        I do not use my home theater as much in the summer months as I do the rest of the year. In my part of the country, you're lucky to get three months of summer and sunshine, and I don't like to waste any of that sitting in a darkened room. I'm sure those of you in more southern climes are not affected...
                        12 July 2001, 12:23 Thursday
                      • SiliGoose
                        Summer Songs...Need Suggestions
                        by SiliGoose
                        I'm making a mix CD of songs with a Summer theme. I was hoping you guys might be able to think of songs I haven't yet considered. The songs don't need to mention the word "summer", rather, I just want songs that make you think of things pertaining to summer (beach, ocean, bikinis, vacations,...
                        29 March 2001, 11:48 Thursday
                      • Loading...
                      • No more items.
                      Working...
                        Searching...Please wait.
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

                        Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

                        Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                        There are no results that meet this criteria.
                        Search Result for "|||"