Could be the holy grail of home theater room treatments...
Ultimate Room Treatments?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by exipnosHi there,
If you had the time and money to create the ulitmate HT setup how would you design it? This will be for a dedicated room with large front projection and acoustical transparent screen. This should be optimized for HT so music considerations are not that important.
...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by Chris DSpiffnme posted a link to this player in another thread. This looks like one definitely worth talking about, as I haven't seen it before. This is just about everything you could want in a DVD player on the market today, short of HD-DVD.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/d...-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
-
by BassThatHzI'd like to start a master thread about B&W speakers vs Acoustics, with supporting measurements there of.
Many people have had problems with finding optimal B&W speaker placements, and perhaps this thread could be used a starting "reference point" for those seeking advice in...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by BlazarI just swapped out a pair of 802N for B&W 802D speakers recently and did notice a significant improvement. I'm not sure if the 802D are just way better or that the 802N were just never good enough.
Besides the speaker change I knew I could improve my 20x24 room with vaulted ceilings...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by Robert F.Hello all,
I am in the process of building a pair of mini statements speakers. These will go into my basement where I am building a listening area. I will be constructing some DIY room treatments for this area. With the open back on the mid tunnel, what effect will wall treatments directly...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment