I Just Noticed This.... and of course refreshments!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenhorn
    • Feb 2007

I Just Noticed This.... and of course refreshments!

I love Popcorn it is probably my favorite snack food.... it's preparation and enjoyment is a topic at our house sometimes.

I love theater popcorn.

I love popcorn that I cook up in a pot on the stove. Pour it into a paper grocery bag drizzle on the butter and salt :T (more work - less clean up than below)

I think the popcorn I make in the little dome deal with the stir stick is pretty good. (less work - more clean up than above)

I HATE microwave popcorn.

My wife likes it all but microwave.

Now my daughter very much enjoys movie popcorn, but will NOT eat any popcorn that I make and it bums me out ops:

At my house I am in charge of making the popcorn, I can't every remember anyone else making any. On the other hand my wife handles the ice cream. If there are cones or shakes or sundaes to be made she does those :lol:
  • H.T.C
    • Nov 2003

You might enjoy this little unit also:http://icecreamdepot.com
    Robert

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Cool stuff, guys.

I bought a theater popcorn machine years ago, and it was an awesome investment. First, it adds a sweet ambience to your theater or theater lobby/game room that adds to the movie experience. The popcorn tastes great, too, when done as actual theater popcorn, and you can make flavors. I also have pulled my machine to things like out in the front yard during garage sales, then given out free popcorn, which attracts MAJOR attention from passer-bys. Everybody wants to know how much for the popcorn machine, but of course it's there to give out popcorn, not for sale.

Mine's something like this, but a tad bigger:

CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"