X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cobbpa
    • Apr 2005

Interesting Product

I don't know if this is available elsewhere, but it's news to me so I thought I would share.

I'm thinking that if my parents end up finishing off their basement, this would be a good way to provide a large opening to the storage area that will be adjacent to the theater. And come on...how cool is this?! :T
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I saw this in a house in a Parade of Homes about 8 years ago, and thought it was one of the coolest ideas I'd seen. As I think about it, though, you'd have to be very careful. Every time you open and close the shelf/door, you're going to jostle everything sitting on the shelves, unless they're solidly packed, like CD's or books.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• dyazdani
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Oct 2005

Yeah, that's cool - I may need one to hide the secret Batcave :lol:

I know a guy who's doing something similar for a hidden gun "room" (large safe).
      Danish

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Hey, now I know where I can stash my ever growing media collection. If I could only figure a way to build it in without Jen finding out. . . . :B

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Dingaling2004
          • Jun 2007

Hi guys, is it just me or am I seeing a continuing trend of all these guys in the Home Theatre forums trying to hide their obsessions from their wives. What is it with us all???? I am convinced that the bald patch on my head is my wife's thumb print. Just as well mine doesn't know how much mine cost...I may be in strife!
          Take it easy,
          Greg.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"