X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOY DIVISION
    • Aug 2004

DOOM 3 Feedback

After a long wait for this game to come out, I was alittle taken aback with the way the ending was, I thought it was going to be spectacular but it wasn't but still graphics was top-notch, my only complaints were the AI on the game, seems like Call of Duty and Far Cry were better in doing so.Let's wait and see if Half-Life 2 would do better. Most of the Doom games and Half-Life were played with my reliable VOODOO graphics card and it did pretty well, but with Doom 3 you might need to Oc your proc and upgrade your VC, to obtain maximum framerates, I ran my 980Xt with both Omega and Catalyst 4.9 switching around a bit and I found the Catalyst to be more stable with MAX settings.Up-coming games are now power and graphics hungry so the pace keeps changing. Back to Doom 3 about the ending, it would not rate pretty high like "Metal Gear and MSG-SOL" the best ending ever made in a game. :T
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"