• Show
Clear All
  • Gordon Moore
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Feb 2002

Putting Doom3 on DVD

Want to run on disc only?

Instructions here:

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
  • JOY DIVISION
    • Aug 2004

Gordon,
    Have you played DOOM 3? Because I have a question on the Primary excavation when you fight the big guy and beating him is almost next to impossible. I tried no cheats and with cheats and I still keep dying. I knew it for a fact because the start of Hell level, you get stripped of your weapons and your cheat would not work since you get stuck in a room or can not go back out. I have not seen a walkthrough on these both.

Comment

• Gordon Moore
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Feb 2002

I wish I could say I have ....but not at this time....get in touch with Trevor Schell....he's been playing it...he may pop in here and answer your question.
      Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Comment

• JOY DIVISION
        • Aug 2004

Ok I beat the game finally without using cheat for the whole, casual playing took awhile. The teaser if you have not played it yet, Finding out how to kill the last stage was a bit of a research since nothing came up on Google and Walkthroughs and I'm not about to say. He dies in the end though, and the screen blanks out and a new game comes with "Nightmare mode" on the menu, On the Nightmare mode your life keeps draining and surviving is almost impossible, but still playable and it gives you another edge and see if you can survive. It happens that Half-life 2 is just around the corner, maybe DOOM 3 was a blessing and a torture for the 9800XT, that I had.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"