X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

Lost my Pronto PC cable...what to do?

Anyone know where I can buy a replacement cable? I need to update my .ccf and a lost cable pretty much makes that impossible.

Thanks!

BTW, what is this "Tonto" program? Is it better than ProntoEdit?

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

Nevermind. I was directed to this link: http://www.remotecentral.com/pronto/pfaq-b5.htm#b5-01 where I learned I could use a readily available cable for a Kodak digital camera.

Ordered it from Kodak for $15.

Thanks anyway!

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Glad you found it silli.

Tonto is a free version of a program that you can use to build and edit CCF files. Its written in such a way that it will run on most (if not all) opperating systems like Mac's which is a problem for pronto edit. Its also open source I believe so chances are it will prove to be a good program once people get into it. I haven't tried it yet as I need to install the Java runtime environment first and I just haven't had time yet...if anyone has any experience with Tonto please post your thoughts

Comment

• SiliGoose
        • Aug 2000

I downloaded it...didn't really play with it as it would be pointless without my cable. It doesn't look like it adds too much to the basic ProntoEdit feature set. It's certainly prettier though.

I'll play around with it more once the cable arrives.

-Sili
        www.campmurphy.net

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"