Like Racing? Can you spare 10 bucks a month?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Like Racing? Can you spare 10 bucks a month?

I just had a cool idea. I know it's a longshot, but we could form an HTG Racing Club at Motor City Online, and have a lot of fun racing each other at certain agreed time slots. Simply, we sponsor club races at a particular point in time.

Guys, this community really does rock! It's a lot of fun to get into a very tight race and it's you and your machine against him and his!

Game is 30-40 bucks, and the bad part is it costs 10 bucks a month for a server fee.

There's chat, racing, trading, auctions, dirty racing, performance parts, all sorts of fun community stuff.

To check it out:

www.motorcityonline.com

Game does require Ge-force 2 or higher graphics I think, at least 3d oriented graphics-

Tell em' CATMAN sent ya! LOL. I scrapped my 57 Chevy car to bid on a Nomad last night, lost the auction, so now I don't have a ride, lol. But I can still earn more cash driving sponsored cars.

Come on, get in the game!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

That might be a hoot Lex!

Bing
    Bing

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

A few screen shots for ya.

First photo shows my alter-image, and my new 49 Mercury Convertible! lol. Next 2 images are of one of the Auctions. I bought mine from Fat Freddy's or some such. lol. Cost me 12,125 Got 6K left to grow.

Dirt tracks is not near all the tracks, there's big ovals, country roads, downtown, you name it. One of the tricks the guys were using on this track was hitting the hay bails and trying to slow you down with them. This was going to be a trial race here, so solo.

A few more features, CATMAN is constantly moving in the picture here, combing his hair, just being cool. lol. you can put your cursor on the car and rotate it around in 3d to see the back. The back of the cars has something too. your nickname on the license plate, "CATMAN".

Oh yeah, the radio dial at the bottom left is active with DJ and jammin 50s and 60s type music and such.

Lex
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"