X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Nintendo to Delay GameCube

Here's the article saying that the GameCube will be delayed for two weeks. Release date is now Nov 18.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

Thanks for the update.

Have you guys seen the "new" Zelda?
    Check out the video here: http://cube.ign.com/news/37665.html

Nintendo has a lot of balls changing the design so much. Even if you don't like the design change you've got to respect the quality of that animation. This is what Dragon's Lair should have been!

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• SiliGoose
      • Aug 2000

LOL!

Everyone is scared to post in the Nintendo thread. Guys, Nintendo doesn't equal "kids toy".

-Sili
      www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Trevor Schell
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I will be buying the Nintendo as well as the X-box..My daughters will appreciate the Mario games on the Nintendo and I will be buyinhg the Nintendo for the sole purpose of the Zelda games...I love Zelda.

Trevor
        My HomeTheater S.E.
        Sonically Enhanced
        C5
        Trevor

XBOX 360 CARD

Comment

• SiliGoose
          • Aug 2000

Trevor,

Have you seen the new Zelda? It's very different than what you expect but very, very cool.

-Sili
          www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Bing Fung
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Aug 2000

Sili, quite honestly, I'm not very excited about the game cube. I have never been a fan of Nintendo games, as such, not affected.

Katherine may like one but she is not really a gamer. I bought her a Gameboy Advance with Mario Advanced, and a Pinobe Advanced games. She likes it for on the road, but that's about it. So it looks like I won't be needing a GC in my house.

Xbox for sure, PS2, maybe if I really need to play GT3.... That or I'll just go to Trev's house to play with his equipment... :B :B :B :B

Bing
            Bing

Comment

• SiliGoose
              • Aug 2000

That's alright Bing, I won't hold it against you

Nintendo's asthetic certainly isn't for everyone. I do wish they could adapt images that would appeal to a broader number of gamers because the content of their games is full of magic I haven't experienced anywhere else.

-Sili
              www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Bing Fung
                Ultra Senior Member
                • Aug 2000

content of their games is full of magic I haven't experienced anywhere else.
                Fair enough Sili, Nintendo certainly has a recognizable culture that many other platforms fail to capture

Bing
                Bing

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"