X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt Broeska
    • Nov 2000

just preordered a game boy advance!

holy cow am i excited! on june 11th i'll be the proud owner of a gba, earthworm jim, tony hawk 2, and a power pak ex! this system looks too sweet! it plays old game boy games (not that i've got any but classic ones can be had cheap) and the new ones and it's probably better than the snes. i can't wait for street fighter 2 turbo, final fight, and mario cart advance. and now that sega's going to be developing for it, eventually i'll have sonic in handheld form.

this is too exciting!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
  • Matt Broeska
    • Nov 2000

how big a loser am i? replying to my own topic...

anyway. in case none of you were sold by my excitement, here's a movie of tony hawk 2 in action on the game boy advance:

low res qt 9 megs

high res mpeg 20 megs
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Matt,
      I will be the first to admit that, I had no clue what the hype was about. Since you have inculded the link I now understand your excitement with this release. I too am shocked at how good a gameboy can look! Very nice indeed. I congrats on the score!!!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"