Illuminated Rocker Switches for Cathodes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 6523

    #1

    Illuminated Rocker Switches for Cathodes



    I just finished making illuminated rocker switches for my cold cathodes. I used fiber optics to obtain light from the cathode to illuminate the rocker. This was a cool way to have the rocker illuminate the color of the cathode. At first I was just going to use a standard illuminated rocker, but then I came up with this idea and though it to be more complex, but relished the challenge to improve my modding skills.



    Go to my home page to see more....




    Bing
    Bing
  • Lex
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Apr 2001
    • 27460

    #2
    8) and a big :T

    Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

    Comment

    • Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000
      • 6523

      #3
      Thanks Lex!




      Bing
      Bing

      Comment

      • Trevor Schell
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Aug 2000
        • 10936

        #4
        And a big :T:T

        So that's were you have been hiding all weekend.




        Trevor
        My HomeTheater S.E.
        Sonically Enhanced
        C5
        Trevor



        XBOX 360 CARD

        Comment

        • SiliGoose
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2000
          • 941

          #5
          Wow!




          -Sili
          www.campmurphy.net

          Comment

          Related Topics

          Collapse

          • Club1820
            Illuminated Volume Knob on 1068?
            by Club1820
            Does anyone know if the volume knob on the 1068 is supposed to be illuminated? I noticed that there is a blue ring around the knob and thought maybe it was supposed to light up?

            thanks.
            30 January 2006, 01:02 Monday
          • asacam
            DIP switches
            by asacam
            Would someone please tell me where the DIP switches are on a RSX-1055. Thanks
            15 March 2003, 15:28 Saturday
          • Lex
            Older X10 wall light switches all at once switching on nearly daily to max lighting
            by Lex
            Any ideas what could be setting them off, or am I just best off to replace with Lutron? I have some Lutron, these are the only 2 X10 wall switches I have, annoying the crap out of me.

            One seemed to have a slider at base, and I slid it over and it has not come back on since. But my two...
            20 May 2021, 16:38 Thursday
          • Bing Fung
            New Cordless PC Weapon!
            by Bing Fung
            I was finally able to get my much anticipated PC weapon :T

            The Logitech MX 1000 Cordless Laser mouse.



            This mouse replaces my much loved MX 700 MX cordless unit, that was looking a bit battle worn from use. I will probally paint up the old MX 700, however...
            12 November 2004, 20:52 Friday
          • PewterTA
            Stairway Lighting
            by PewterTA
            Alright...

            So I've been looking at trying to illuminate the stairway down into the gameroom/HT room. The hallway upstairs has a light (about 8 to 10ft away from the stairs), but at the bottom of the stairs there is no "direct" lighting onto the stairs. Which makes the stairs...
            28 January 2009, 15:26 Wednesday
          • Loading...
          • No more items.
          Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"