X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Vintage Computer Ads

What do you think, can Computers make some classic comeback in collector appeal like vintage cars?

Here are som Ads created to capture your hard earned cash, with the promise of a better tommorrow.

Bing
    Bing
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

I had a TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo) when I was in school, what a cool machine it was. It had a lot of hidden power for budding hackers like me. All the others were toys by comparison! :LOL:

What memories!

KJP

Official Computer Geek and Techno-Wiz Guru of HTGuide - Visit Tower of Power
    My HT Site

Comment

• Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

Heeh, that's good I could invoke maybe a tear to your eye with these memories Kevin

I love those awesome screen variations the Commadore Vic is bragging about in the last ad :LOL:

I remember back in 83 playing on a Commadore (Vic 20 or 64, can't remember) at a friends. A group of us were sitting around playing some pirate adventure game that was all text based. Some people were really into it, I however thought it was boring as crap... :roll: :evil:

I remember thinking, what's with this crap :?: Give me Space Invaders anyday, it was then I realized I was a "Graphics Whore" :twisted:

So Maybe I somehow have missed the point of all these old systems as I really did not become involved with PC's until Windows 3.1 came about. I mean I used lots of 8088's and the like during work, but the facination as a hobby was not there until Windows...

Those are my roots, shallow as they maybe :P

Bing
      Bing

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"