X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

Stereo Bluetooth headset replacement!

Well folks, my Motorola SD9-HD bluetooth headset has started a buzzing, rattling sound in the left earpiece. Similar to the sound that you get from a car speaker that has dirt in it or a busted foam surround. After many, many years of using this headset, I am going to assume that the driver inside this unit has broken and is now rattling.

That being said and being a dude that just LOVES wireless headphones when outside (The advantage cannot be denied!), I have ordered after careful research, the "Backbeat 903+ Improved Bluetooth Stereo Headset W/Dual-Mic" from Plantronics (Used to be Altec Lansing). Apparently the new Motorola replacement to what I have now, The SD10-HD is not very good, largely due to the fact that they gave up apparently, the SRS WOW technology that was in the SD-9's. Why is anyone's guess but nobody likes the sound out of the new one's.....so I am going to believe them and walk away from them.

Wish me luck and wait (If you can bare it!!) for my upcoming review of this new headset when I try it out!. I'm a bit of an audio snob (Aren't we all??!!) so you can be sure that I will trash these babies if they are in ANY way, not as good as my old Motorola S9's !!. I will be pairing them to my new Samaung Galaxy NoteII which as I have mentioned here in this forum, has exceptional audio quality and audio adjustment options. :T
    Dan Madden :T
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"