X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alloroc
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

On the move - new Bluetooth headset

Not quite sure where to post this one but here seems most logical.

Anyhow, I got myself a new 3G cellphone - a Sony Ericsson K800i.
    Great phone with lots of features. My previous phone was a W900.

Anyhow, I commute by train once every couple of weeks and travel by air quite a bit too. To that end I like to have a reasonably decent MP3 player.
    I had an iPod but got stung by the battery debacle and won't go there again. In addition, I despise having pockes full of gadgets.

So the K800i turns up and it supports Bluetooth 2.0. That means audio streaming in stereo. And today the my Sony Ericsson stereo headset arrived up and I'm chuffed. It's a fantastic little device. Perfect for audio and comms on the go. The headset will work with any Bluetooth 2.0 device.

I love the idea of convergence for conveniance with portable devices. Although I only have 1 gb of memory, it's enough for to get you through the day. The quality is great and the streaming is seamless. I can see a real future for this sort of technology. It will be interesting to the how the iPhone is recieved when Apple launch.

Here are the links if you're interested....

And...

Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"