X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dhoff01
    • Oct 2006

PDA remote w/ NoviiRemote Deluxe 4.1?

Does anyone have any experience with this or a similar application? I have a Dell X5 Axim pda that's just collecting dust, and I'd like to convert it into universal remote...
    Anthem AVM30, Sherbourn 5/1500A, B&W CDM 7NT/CNT/SNT, B&W ASW CDM (HT); McIntosh 4300V, B&W 1NT, ASW 675 (Stereo)
  • mss
    • Jan 2007

Noviiremote is a perfect application for me. I tested everything available on the market, but I didn't like none of them in comparison to novii: this piece of software was easy, it had no bugs, it was stable, i liked the interface and I was able to customize it. I was also testing TV remote controller carefully, but I didn't like all the procedure with CCF. With the noviiremote I got a huge database of the codes to control anything i wanted.

The best variant for you is to download the trial version of one or two applications and to compare them yourself.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"