X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SubSonic
    • Jul 2006

What other candidate?

So far on my list of future stereo speakers for my PC i have the Bose 201 and the Cambridge Soundworks Model 6. i read in both reviews they sound pretty good and warm and spacious which is a hit on my list. i dont know what else there is... can someone recommend other companies that have pretty good stereo speakers for the money? my price max is $240 USD(two hundred forty)a small note, it doesnt haveto hit too low... anything under 180 hz is good enough. i'll be adding a sub to it anyway
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Klipsch Pro Media is another good one :T

Here's another thread to look at:

If you want to spend some serious money Genelec makes AWESOME powered speakers!! :P
    Jason

Comment

• Vinny
      • Mar 2006

Klipsch iFi still gets my vote unless there's some other manufactors beat the performance in similar price :B
      Klispch sells their refurb for $180 or Costco carries them for $180 w/coupon+membership required(from time to time)

The refurb Promedia 4.1 and 5.1 still rock my cousin's house after I bought them for 3years+(and passed on). And they look indistinguishable from new :B
      Pioneer KRP-500M
      Emotiva UMC-1
      Parasound 5125
      Oppo BDP-83
      Klipsch RF-3II, RC-3II, RB-5II
      SVS PB-10NSD

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"