Pronto owners, the latest Firmware (version 3.9.12, released 5/19) for the Pronto NG and ProntoPro NG remotes is now available for download at the Philips Pronto website. :T
New Pronto Firmware Update Available
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by Andrew Pratt
Philips ProntoEdit 4 released!
Today is a big day for Pronto owners! Philips has just released a new all-in-one version of ProntoEdit that handles both US and European versions of black & white 1mb and 2mb remotes, plus ProntoPro 8mb editions. Since it's designed to handle everything,... -
by Chris D-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by boeAre there firmware updates available for download? -
by Andrew PrattFYI 1.47 firmware is now available from my website.
...-
Channel: Club Rotel
31 October 2002, 11:09 Thursday -
-
by Parrot HeadWill firmware updates/downloads still be available for the soon-to-be-discontinued 1066? Perhaps I should arrange to load the latest version just in case.
Regardless, I think I’m already coming down with a case of 1068 upgradeitis… :?
Thanks in advance,
Parrot-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
- Loading...
- No more items.
