X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lenko
    • Aug 2004

Ibm E400

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any positive or negative feedback about the IBM E400 projector. I am thinking of using this as a home theatre projector. Is this a rebadge of another model ? The previous model ILV300 is a rebadge of the Infocus X1.

Here's the link to the specs

Don´t overpay online! ✓ Use PriceRunner to find lowest prices on 3.4 million products from 6,400 UK stores. ✓ Discover your savings today!

Thanks in advance. :wink:
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Hi, Lenko. IBM Projectors are usually presentation projectors for business use. They can be used for home theater but they aren't usually home theater tweaker friendly. I don't know if that's a good UK price or not, but maybe an Infocus 4805 can be had for something similar in the UK ? The 4805 is a widescreen PJ 854 x 468 and is color corrected for home theater. The US msrp is is just under $1500.
    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"