Every vidio store I go to here in my area they are pushing for a lens cleaning contract for 150 $$ is this a must or a way for more bucks?? THANXS, HOWIE
Is This True!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by kgveteranI've assembled a Constant Image Height front projection system and need help finishing the last part of the project.
I have a prism based lens that expands a verticlly stretched image for this system.The lens is mounted to a sled that slides the lens into the path of the light and... -
by JurgenHi all,
I was wondering if any of you have experimented with lens filters. When I had my Panasonic PTAE 100, I was a bit disappointed by the screen door effect and the poor depth of field. Then one day while I was watching Harry potter with my brother, he put up his sunglasses. At first... -
by AntonA projector is the next toy to be purchased and the tyre kicking has begun. The Sanyo Z5 or Pana PT-AX200E seem to be the best for my budget and expectations. LCDs are the best option for me since I have to use lens shift to shoot between two pendent lights in the centre of the room.
... -
by speakerboyHi, I have an opportunity to buy a used and well discounted demo Optoma lens and sled. I emailed Panamorph and they mentioned that the Optoma is a bit older and the current Panamorphs have some improvements. What they are, I don't know yet. I'm still waiting to hear back.
So the question... -
by Chris DI'm wondering what experience anyone has had using anamorphic lenses to change a 4:3 native resolution projector into one that naturally shows 16:9 widescreen, utilizing FULL vertical resolution. George, I know you specifically use your NEC PJ, which is native 4:3, but do you use an anamorphic lens?... - Loading...
- No more items.

Comment