X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lazz
    • May 2004

Marantz projector

Hi guys does anyone know the service menu/codes for the Marantz vp12s1.Thanks Leon.
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Stereophile Guide review says.........
    The Marantz VP-12S1 has no user-accessible gray-scale controls. And while there is a service menu, Marantz is unusually restrictive about giving out the access codes, even to the press.
    The Perfect Vision says......
    Marantz would not provide the service-menu information required to fine-tune the VP-12S1's gray scale.
    Guess Marantz wants you to pay for the info ............. :roll:

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• exmind
      • Feb 2005

finding the way to the VP-12S1

As far as I know, to fine tune the color on the VP-12S1 projector, you need to have the proper software and an interface via serial cable. You may want to check ebay for the service manual. There is a guy there who has a lot of Marantz manuals. Hope this helps...

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

I really feel all projecrtors should have access to white balance controls in both gain and bias. As long as there is a factory reset button no harm can be done. So-called factory calibrated projectors are not always as good as they should be-- some have a little too much green or red and access to white balance controls can let you adjust these settings to your liking.
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"