Anyone want a copy of the Z2 owners's manual

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Legairre
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2002
    • 231

    #1

    Anyone want a copy of the Z2 owners's manual

    While I don't have a Z2 I was able to download it from a user on another site and I've posted it on my site. Hugo thanks for the file.

    It's a 1.7mb zip file
    The Plaza Arts Center 305 N. Madison - Eatonton Details 33.328942 -83.39232190000001 Date/Time Date(s) - 10/11/2014 7:30 pm Location The Plaza Arts Center Category(ies) City Home Atlanta Eve…
    "What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
    Radden Home Theater
  • Dean McManis
    Senior Member
    • May 2003
    • 762

    #2
    Thanks.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the Z2 in real life. If the real sales price gets down under $1800, it will be very tempting. 8)

    -Dean.

    Comment

    • Legairre
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2002
      • 231

      #3
      Dean,
      I'm waiting for the price to hit $1800 too, and for some of the early adopters to take delivery. I figure once the unit becomes available dealer competition will kick in and the price will drop. The lowest I've seen so far is $1925 for a pre-order, and that's down from the 1985 a couple of weeks ago.

      Let's hear it for the price slide. :banana: :clap:




      "What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
      Radden Home Theater
      "What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
      Radden Home Theater

      Comment

      • Sonnie Parker
        • Jan 2002
        • 2876

        #4
        Don't forget the price will probably drop below the $1800 mark via the Boxlight Studio Matinee 2HD (same unit) when it's released hopefully middle of this month.






        SONNIE

        Cedar Creek Cinema

        DVD Collection

        BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide

        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • LED14
          Chord Hugo and CAP2100
          by LED14
          Hello People,
          I have the CAP 2100 and love it.

          I have a question about connecting the Chord Hugo to it.

          As recommended (by the Hugo people) I'm connecting it to the amp in power amp mode (input named SSP) and use the volume control on the Hugo/Jriver.
          ...
          12 October 2014, 09:38 Sunday
        • Andrew Pratt
          backing up system file in XP
          by Andrew Pratt
          NEWS from UGeek.com
          In Windows XP there's a file called SYSTEM in the %SYSTEMROOT%SYSTEM32CONFIG directory. On my system it was about 3.5 MB. Apparently it is quite essential to Windows XP operations. WinXP kept booting up saying it was corrupt and that I should repair it with my WinXP disk....
          19 June 2002, 11:17 Wednesday
        • Andrew Pratt
          CD Price Fixing lawsuit ends
          by Andrew Pratt
          CD Price Fixing Scam Settled
          United States (Oct. 01, 2002 - 07:05)

          NEW YORK (AP) -- The five top U.S. distributors of compact discs and three large music retailers have agreed to pay $143 million in cash and CDs to settle charges they cheated consumers by fixing prices, authorities...
          01 October 2002, 09:44 Tuesday
        • MuaDibb
          SE mic cal file
          by MuaDibb
          I have a calibrated mic, it came with a file. When I display the calibration file in SE it is only going up past 200 hz. I opened the cal file and took out the decimels in the first column but it didn't change anything in the way it displayed.
          Here's a shot of the file in SE and a shot of the...
          06 July 2010, 08:49 Tuesday
        • BKSinAZ
          New Rotel RMB-1095 for $1800
          by BKSinAZ
          Is this a good price or can I do better
          30 September 2003, 23:00 Tuesday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"