X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farazakan
    • Sep 2009

My sony projector VPL-CS10 Replacement Lamp

Hi,

Please guide me where should i buy my VPL-CS10 Replacement lamp. I have searched around the web and find few sites;

or

or

The cheapest i have found is from projectorlampsworld.com .Do you think i should go for it, do you think that accessories should be bought from the original supplier. The rate difference between sony is about $80.

Please advice awaiting reply.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I have read of reports about less than happy customers who bought el cheapo replacement lamps rather than original replacement lamps. I have always stuck with the originals and have never had reason to be sorry. But it's probably a roll of the dice whether you stick to original parts or go for the cheaper source. A bad lamp is a bad lamp.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• THX2468
      • Sep 2008

I always recommend to get the parts and accesories right from the manufacturer. Cheap replacements not only make you struggle but decrease the value of the component. It is worth the money and keeps the unit operating in flawless condition

Comment

• farazakan
        • Sep 2009

I got one question. Originally companies are not manufacturing lamps, so if they are as good as the company, they would be worth it. I had talks with one of the manufacturer that they are as good as original if they are not they will return the money. So i think trying them wouldn`t be that much of a problem.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Originally posted by farazakan
          I got one question. Originally companies are not manufacturing lamps, so if they are as good as the company, they would be worth it. I had talks with one of the manufacturer that they are as good as original if they are not they will return the money. So i think trying them wouldn`t be that much of a problem.
          Well, you asked our opinion and we gave it, but it's your money so it's your call all the way.
          My Homepage!

Comment

• farazakan
            • Sep 2009

Well i appreciate your opinion. I have ordered http://www.projectorlampsworld.com/b.../VPL-CS10.html they have said if it had any problem what so ever within 90 days they would replaced it without any question. Hope it turn out to be good for me. Thanks

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Jan 2001

Originally posted by farazakan
              Well i appreciate your opinion. I have ordered http://www.projectorlampsworld.com/b.../VPL-CS10.html they have said if it had any problem what so ever within 90 days they would replaced it without any question. Hope it turn out to be good for me. Thanks
              Sounds okay as 90 days is the standard warranty on replacement lamps.
              My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"