on this model from Walmart:
42'' Sanyo reviews?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
No news on that one but the recent issue of Home Theater Magazine has a 3 model review of 42" 1080p LCD's for basically $999.
Sceptre x42V (Costco)
Vizio VU42LF
Westinghouse TV-42F430S
Basically they thought they were all pretty good, espically at the given price point. They didn't state the overall winner, most just pros and cons of each. Overall I would say they favored the Westinghouse the most.- Bottom
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by Hdale85Well guys I told you prices would fall fast and apparently they are falling even faster than I anticipated! Introducing the Vizio Premium Series 4k TV's starting at only 1k for the 50" and tops out at 2700 for the 70"!! These prices are spectacular as these have multizone local dimming led... -
by KeithM -
by dlarocheSo I finally took the leap and ordered this tv from an online supplier. I was apprehensive at first, because I was unsure what kind of product I might receive since I did order the tv without viewing it physically.
Anyways, so the tv arrived and was packed well. The tv is a replacement...-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
-
by Dean McManisIt's been about 9 months since I got my Olevia 37" LCD display, and I've been quite happy with it. The Olevia is built using LG panels and electronics and it looks great, especially with HD material. And it's been my main computer monitor as well all this time.
But I had been longing... -
anyone else excited? I will be the first in line around here to get mine. Finally a company that doesn't want 16k for a "BIG" screen LCD.
Am I missing something here it almost seems too good to be true.
72" XVT
there are plenty of other... - Loading...
- No more items.

Comment