X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blindamood
    • Sep 2003

Replacement for 32" Analog TV

I've been thinking of replacing my 'old' 32" analog tv for quite a while, but could never find something that would fit in the same cabinet. The choices were either to go with a 32" lcd, which would be a bit small for the room, or some sort of rptv, which I didn't really want. What I really wanted was a 37" lcd, but none that I had seen was under 36" wide.

Well, about two weeks ago I happened upon the HP web site, shopping for a laptop. Checked out the televisions that they sell, and what did I find but a 37" lcd that was only 35.7" wide...

Needless to say, I jumped on it (model is HP LC3772N). I had the tv about 3 days later on my front porch. It fits the cabinet perfectly! So, the 125 lb. behemoth is now gone (thanks to a co-worker), replaced by the 50 lb. flat panel.

This set "only" does 720p, but the price is pretty good. The picture quality is outstanding for a set this size, and looks great with the newly-acquired Scientific Atlanta 8300HD high-def dvr (the second one in my house).
    Brad
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Congrats :T
    Jason

Comment

• Blindamood
      • Sep 2003

Update...
      When I went back to the HP web site yesterday, I noticed that the price of this tv had dropped $100 since I ordered it two weeks ago. Called HP, and they do have a price protection policy for 30 days after a purchase. The difference is being posted to my account! Excellent customer service.
      Brad

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"