X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maseline_98
    • Apr 2005

50" HDTV shopping.

I'm trying to help my girlfriend pick out a display. I currently have the kds-60a2000 and she(and I, of course) both love it, but she doesn't have the space for something like that....Her viewing area will be between 7-9'(depending on if she gets a flat panel or not) and I was thinking that a 50" would go nicely. Her budget is 1500-2K so there is some wiggle room. Any suggestions?

Sony kds-60a2000\Panasonic BD-55k\XBOX 360 Premium(20gig)Slingbox\Xbox(flashed) running XBMC
    Emotiva UMC-1\Emotiva XPA-5\Klipsch (2)RF-7s with DeanG xover upgrade, RC-7 with DeanG xover upgrade, (2)RS-7s\SVS 20-39PC+

• Aug 2003

Well there's always the 50" version of your TV, the KDS-50A2020. Or Sony's LCD RPTV's for that matter. You could also look at the JVD 52" HD-ILA units or the Samsung DLP sets as well
    Jason

Comment

• rattmann316
      • Aug 2005

personally i went with a samsung hls5088. got it at a great price too...i REALLY wanted an LED DLP but my wallet wouldnt allow for it right now.
      RB-1070
      RC-1070
      RCD-1072
      B&W-DM602 s3

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"