Pt 900ae finally installed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sirbogey
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 344

    #1

    Pt 900ae finally installed

    Finally installed my Panny 900AE pj. Stunning, clear, sharp picture and very quiet during operation. And extremely easy to install. Just put on my shelf and moved the lens around with the joystick. The short throw lens worth all the money. Overall, huge improvement over my old optoma from 2002.

    Now waiting for the Oppo 971 to arrive to test 720p... :twisted:
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001
    • 7636

    #2
    Now kick back and watch a few movies. :T
    My Homepage!

    Comment

    • Chris D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Dec 2000
      • 16875

      #3
      Great... which Optoma did you replace?

      I have the AE700, which I'm plenty happy with for now. After I've used more of the AE700's life span and 1080p is more mainstream, I'll upgrade to that....
      CHRIS

      Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

      Comment

      • Chris D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Dec 2000
        • 16875

        #4
        Oh yeah, and a banana for the new toy! :banana:
        CHRIS

        Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

        Comment

        • sirbogey
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2006
          • 344

          #5
          Optoma EzPro 753.

          Comment

          • Tsloms
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 10

            #6
            I purchased the Panny AE900 and the Oppo 971 back in February. I have been enjoying it ever since. I have it on a 96" screen and it was definitely worth the price. I hope that you enjoy yours.

            Comment

            Related Topics

            Collapse

            Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"