X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssellers
    • Feb 2006

Toshiba 56mx195

I have a new Toishiba RPTV DLP that has the new THINC ethernet. This tv has the ability to see your shared folder on your pictures folder so you can display pictures on the tv. I have been unable to get this to work. The instructions are very simple and I am a network engineer so I know my network and pc are not the problem. Toshiba support has been no help. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks
    Last edited by ssellers; 21 February 2006, 12:35 Tuesday. Reason: spelling
  • HigherDef
    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ssellers
    I have a new Toishiba RPTV DLP that has the new THINC ethernet. This tv has the ability to see your shared folder on your pictures folder so you can display pictures on the tv. I have been unable to get this to work. The instructions are very simple and I am a network engineer so I know my network and pc are not the problem. Toshiba support has been no help. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks
    Haven't had the chance to network mine yet but I read somewhere that the firmware needs to be updated. If you find out anything I'd like to know because I am looking to hook mine into our home network as well.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"