X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkbell
    • Dec 2004

Panasonic PT AE 700 in Japanese

I just made a deal on a Panasonic PT AE 700 in Japanese that is sold in Japan. The deal was great but the menu is in Japanese. I would think there is a hidden menu in the unit to change the Language to the English language. I might have to learn Japanese to run the thing.
    Any one has any ideals on how to change the language?

Thanks Preston
  • tpknomad
    • Jan 2005

Panasonic PT AE 700 in Japanese

I am in the same boat...
    I downloaded the English manual from the Panasonic site and you can use it to follow through the menu screens.
    Note the OSD setting and look at the symbol as a reference for reading “On and Off” settings.
    If you note the language, setting on the menu screen is not available… not sure, if it is a mod, flash or hidden sequence to access it but I have not been able to find anything…

Comment

• Brandon B
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2001

English may not be in there at all. This is one way they discourage grey market sales of lower priced japanese projectors.

Some brands denote this with the "U" in the model#.

BB

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"