X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rock Dog
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2003

Photo Gallery

Due to a requests in recent threads, I wanted to upload some of my photos into the gallery. Of course I screw up on the very first photo, by U/L an old one. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. How do I edit "my" photo gallery?

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!
  • Mats
    Special Member
    • Jun 2000

OK, here goes...
    1. If you're not logged in you have to do that first. You can do that just as if you where to upload a new image...
    2. Now click on the Images button on the left side. Look up your name/image(s) in the list...
    3. Click the Edit/Delete image link on the right side... Your name will be the only one with this link on...
    4. Mark the checkbox under the image(s) you want to delete and click on the Delete button
    5. Voila you're done.

Mats
    HTGuide
    Mats
    Mats Strömberg
    Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
    Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

• Rock Dog
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2003

Time and time again, over and over, every now and then. I have tried to edit/delete/add images in the photo gallery, and I can't do it. I've followed Mats instructions from above, and nothing. I don't see the "edit/delete" information he suggests is there.

And when I try to add a new image it won't accept my login. It asks, I put in the information, and it brings me right back to the login screen.

HELP! Any ideas gentlemen. Is it an ActiveX or Java applet I may be missing through my security software.

HELP! HELP! HELP!

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Dawg, have you clicked on the Log In button at the top of the forum home page? You have to be "officially" logged in to do these steps. . . .

Uh wait a minute. Mats 'n Lex, where did the Log In button go?

David - HTGuide flunky
        Our "Theater"
        Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Mats
          Special Member
          • Jun 2000

The login button is only visible if you're not allready logged in

Mats
          HTGuide
          Mats
          Mats Strömberg
          Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!

Comment

• Mats
            Special Member
            • Jun 2000

plus a little Woooooops....
            The Gallery is not really possible to login on since I updated thr board to the new release ... ooopsie
            Will fix that as fast as possible.

Mats
            HTGuide
            Mats
            Mats Strömberg

Comment

• Rock Dog
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Jan 2003

Thanks Mats! That's good news, sort of. I tried everything I could thing of given the situation, with zero success. :banghead:

At least now I know I'm not completely and utterly stoopid! :yesnod:

No comments from you. DOUG!

-Thomas-

-Thomas-

Comment

• Mats
                Special Member
                • Jun 2000

So... the login for the Gallery should be fixed.

Mats
                HTGuide
                Mats
                Mats Strömberg

Comment

• Rock Dog
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mats
                  So... the login for the Gallery should be fixed.
                  And it is.. But I hate to say this. I still don't see the delete or edit links, buttons, clicky johnsons. :huh:

-Thomas-

-Thomas-

Comment

• Mats
                    Special Member
                    • Jun 2000

OK, here it goes...
                    When you click on the gallery button at the top of the forum it only shows a list of all galleries. I (the gallery software) down't know who you are yet so I can't display and Edit/Delete link to avaoid some person deleting someone elses pictores etc.
                    Just to get logged in click on the New Image button on the left side. Enter your username and password and login.
                    Now click on the Images button on the left side.
                    Now you will see the gallery list again but... this time there will be an Delete/Edit images link on the right side on your own gallery only.
                    Click on the link and you're there to change your gallery.

I will try to figure out a better way to handle the login feature. My main concern was that it is easy for people to look at the pictures. But I see that we need to make the Edit/Delete feature more easy to access...

Mats
                    HTGuide
                    Mats
                    Mats Strömberg

Comment

• RogueAngel
                      • Jun 2002

Okay, I've managed to delete the images that wouldn't load correctly, but I still can't load drawings to the gallery. I've tried ".jpg" and ".GIF" formats, I've reduced the size of the pics to 640x480 and still get an error everytime. What am I doing wrong??? ops:

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"