X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Thread is causing an error message

This thread shows some sort of Cold Fusion error toward the end, when it tries to display the last post. Lex locked the thread, I don't know if that corrupted something. Just thought I'd let you know.

KJP

Official Computer Geek and Techno-Wiz Guru of HTGuide - Visit Tower of Power
    My HT Site
  • Mats
    Special Member
    • Jun 2000

I opened the thread again... Not sure what was wrong with your post. I edited it and just put the same text in and now it works...???

Mats
    HTGuide
    Mats
    Mats Strömberg
    Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
    Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

• Kevin P
      • Aug 2000

It wasn't my post at the end, it was Chris D's (I never posted to that thread). I believe Lex was the one who locked the thread, and probably wants it that way. I just noticed the error message when I was viewing the (locked) thread.

I wonder if Lex locked it just as Chris posted his message, and the two transactions got tripped up on each other.

Try locking it again and see if the error reappears. If it does, we have a bug and you can dig into it and somehow discover that it's Microsoft's fault! :LOL:

KJP

Official Computer Geek and Techno-Wiz Guru of HTGuide - Visit Tower of Power
      My HT Site
      Last edited by Chris D; 01 January 2013, 00:02 Tuesday.

Comment

• Mats
        Special Member
        • Jun 2000

Found the error when closing a thread... Fixed now!

Mats
        HTGuide
        Mats
        Mats Strömberg
        Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!

Comment

• Mats
          Special Member
          • Jun 2000

Just testing the Sticky post to see if it stays ontop!

Mats
          HTGuide
          Mats
          Mats Strömberg

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"