X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mats
    Special Member
    • Jun 2000

New firewall for HTGuide

We will try to put the HTGuide servers behind a new firewall tomorrow evening 6PM CET which may affect the service for a short while. Just hang in there and we will be back online as fast as possible.
    Just to make the time issue clear. This post shows as 1:49PM and it was written 7:49PM CET. Make your own calculations

Mats
    HTGuide
    Mats
    Mats Strömberg
    Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
    Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

I don't know anything about your server firewall, except that it makes sense that it should have one, :>) but having watched "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" at least 20 times, I remember the scene you quoted going more like this:

"Now eat your food" (Lawrence Jamieson - Michael Caine)
    "Scuse me, may I go to the bathroom first? (Ruprecht/Freddy "Benson - Steve Martin)
    "Of course you may" (Lawrence Jamieson - Michael Caine)
    (ahhhh - not vocalized) "Than-kyou" (Ruprecht/Freddy Benson - Steve Martin)

I hope this exchange will get more people to watch this underrated comedic masterpiece directed by Frank Oz and starring Michael Caine and Stever Martin. Here's a trailer:

BTW -- "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" is available on DVD...

Enjoy!

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Mats
      Special Member
      • Jun 2000

Thanx for the note on the correcting note on the quote Is updated now... and it was time to change to another one from Steve's archive
      And Yes, it is a masterpiece and so is Planes, Trains and Automobils with the car rental scene as just one sample

Mats
      HTGuide
      Mats
      Mats Strömberg
      Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
      Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"