regarding my post in the AV Chalet when I got several responses. It is possible that I forgot to 'check' the box but I thought I did.
never received email......
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by greggzMy local Rotel/B&W dealer hosted an “invitation-only” (translation: you’ve spent money here before) event the week to meet Marc Schnoll, who is a product specialist with B&W and Rotel.
Marc was a very informative and entertaining speaker. He talked quite a bit about the...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by LexIf you received an email from HTGuide that was a repeat of the email we sent out for Alpha DVD's givaway, there is no additional givaway, this was a total screw up either on our part or our automated mail system. Dunno which. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ralph has other stuff planned...18 July 2001, 22:20 Wednesday -
by LexIf you received an email from HTGuide that was a repeat of the email we sent out for Alpha DVD's givaway, there is NO additional givaway, this was a total screw up either on our part or our automated mail system. I don't know what happened until I talk to Mats. Sorry for any inconvenience.
...-
Channel: In Tune - All about the music
18 July 2001, 22:33 Wednesday -
-
by BostonearsIn the past month (May 2009), I sent two emails to addresses at rotel.com. Days later, both messages were bounced back, with:Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message...Has anyone recently sent an email to an address at...
Mail server for "rotel.com" unreachable for too long-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by LexmanI have nothing to say, just wanted to highlight the fact we made it to 100 topics in the Chalet!
Now, let's hope 101 is a bit more quality than this post, lol.
Lex
Topic 100 for the archives. - Loading...
- No more items.

Comment