X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Errors

The last two days I've been getting a decent amount of errors, dropped posts and these:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    Server need a reboot Kev? :B
    Jason
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

I just bounced Apache and MySQL, so hopefully that will fix it for a while. This happens once in a while and usually fixes itself after a few minutes (say when it happens and I'm not on the site to observe it).

You say you've been getting the errors for the past 2 days? I'm the one who checks the email address that gets the "emails dispatched to the Technical Staff", and there weren't any database error emails until just a few minutes ago. Usually when this happens, 200-300 emails get sent. 8O

One of these days when time permits I'll have to upgrade MySQL and see if that helps.

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Yesterday I was getting page timed out errors causing dropped posts and then today that database problem.
      Jason

Comment

• Hdale85
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2006

I've gotten a few page timed out errors over the last few days none today so far though.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"