X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

TWISTED is aptly titled.

TWISTED is a psychological thriller starring Ashley Judd, Samuel L. Jackson and Andy Garcia. Judd plays a smart cop who has just been promoted to Inspector of homicide. The only reason given for this promotion is the fact that she has an uncanny ability to observe and recall her surroundings. But she has her flaws. She drinks too much, has a short fuse that usually leads to violence, and she's a little loose in her private life: she likes to pick up strange men in nightclubs. These flaws are the result of a childhood that is marred by violence and tragedy involving her parents. Jackson plays the Police Commissioner who was once Judd's father's partner, and he raises her as though she were his own daughter. Garcia is another cop who ends up working closely with Judd. With the exception of the male members of Homicide, who don't like lady Inspectors, all is fine until a series of murders occur, and the victims turn out to be men Judd has dated. The rest of the film deals with who is killing these men and why. And though there are plenty of twists and turns in the plot, along with a few red herrings, many will probably figure things out well before the ending.

This is an okay film made a little more watchable because of Judd, Jackson and Garcia, but for me it is a one time rental. The PQ is okay and the sound is quite good with a lot of information in the surround channels.

:25:
    My Homepage!
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Originally posted by George
    But she has her flaws. . . she's a little loose in her private life
    And this is a problem - how? :B Ashley Judd could be loose in her private life with me and that'd be jes' fine. :drool:

My continued good health makes me point out that THIS IS HUMOR.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Had a feeling one of youse guys wud jump on that :rofl:
      My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"