X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

THE BIG BOUNCE ... hmmm

This is based ( I don't know how loosely) on an Elmore Leonard novel, so there are plenty of tricky plotlines running here, where every character seems to have an agenda. It stars Owen Wilson, Morgan Freeman, Gary Sinise, Charlie Sheen and Sara Foster, with a few other notables thrown in, Willie Nelson and Bebe Neuwirth. But the movie is just a little too jerky and with the running time before credits of 82 minutes, it is obvious that this film was edited to death. The sudden introduction of Bebe's character, for instance, makes you wonder what was cut out. I bought this along with Starksy And Hutch, but I much preferred the latter. Still, there is some nice scenery in The Big Bounce ( Hawaii) that will be nice to look at when winter sets in up here in the great Northeast.

Other films from Elmore noverls like Out Of Sight and Get Shorty are much better and well wroth owning. But for the curious, better rent The Big Bounce first. :2:
    My Homepage!
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Was looking at this one for a rent with the cast and Leanord novel in mind... was concerned it might not be the sum of it's parts though.... :roll:

Jason
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"