X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Ya-Ya Sisterhood

This movie is not one that I would have watched had I not been spending quality time with my wife!

But I am so glad that I did!!! This is a fantastic film about dealing with the realities of family. And being true to thy self.

The story is well wriitten and the star power involved gives very solid performances.

The dvd's 5.1 track is solid but, this is a dialogue driven film. The PQ is solid with very vivid color. This is a film that I will be adding to my collection for me...not my wife! :B

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Just like you, John, if not for wanting to watch a film with wifey, I would have missed this excellent film.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Sonnie Parker
      • Jan 2002

Hmmm... our wive's must be talking behind our backs.

Angibug came home with this movie and I turned my nose up. Then I got to thinking about how many times I'd ask her to tell me some movies she would like to see. I figured this is her movie but I'll watch it with her as it's about time she brought home a movie.

Low and behold I was surprised... a great movie! Definitely a keeper!

The cast was wonderful and the storyline was excellent as well.

:T on this one!

SONNIE

Cedar Creek Cinema

DVD Collection

BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"