Stuart Little 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John Holmes
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 2707

    #1

    Stuart Little 2

    Everyone knows that vivid color will hold a childs attention (okay adults too!).

    Stuart Little 2 is a gift from the color gods. As my 5yr old and I watched this great movie. I couldn't help but to be drawn further into the film by it's fantastic use of colors, though flesh tones seemed to lean a bit to the red side. This coupled with the return of the core cast makes for a very enjoyable film.

    Also, the CGI detail is very good too. There are great shots of the falcon character that seem 3D.

    The audio is more than adequate. The scenes with stuart's plane makes aggressive use of the surrounds.

    If you enjoyed the first, you should enjoy the second . As it is a faster pace story with little need of character development.




    "I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 6523

    #2
    Agreed, the colors are so vivid and alive in this one




    Bing
    Bing

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • John Holmes
      Okay, so this isn't Jazz but, I like it too! "Outkast"
      by John Holmes


      In all things in life, we must have balance. Music is no different. When I'm not in that laid back mood, something that assults the senses are in order.

      This DVD is one that I use to help get me through those periods. If you like rap that has clear lyrics and light...
      20 March 2002, 12:15 Wednesday
    • Chris D
      Widescreen Review Magazine article on Sony HS-10
      by Chris D
      For those who were asking, here's a "hard" copy of the review. This PJ is one that I've been looking at for a while, and finding good stuff.

      Sony VPL-HS10 Video Projector
      Champagne Video On A Lemonade Budget

      By Greg Rogers


      ...
      29 January 2003, 05:14 Wednesday
    • Chris D
      Lion King Special Edition DVD
      by Chris D
      Just got this one in the mail today from Buy.com. (I think it's released tomorrow) A review:

      Let's cut to the chase: Overall rating, :5: This is one of the better loved Disney movies with a solid, engaging plot and a wonderful soundtrack. This DVD does the movie justice and is a great...
      07 October 2003, 03:15 Tuesday
    • ShadowZA
      Vivid Audio Giya speaker presentation - very interesting
      by ShadowZA
      A few weeks ago I attended a presentation introducing the Vivid Audio Giya 1 and Giya 3 speakers using Devialet amplification and dCS Vivaldi source (CD/SACD Transport, Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC), Master Clock and Upsampler).

      The presentation was very interesting. Everything about...
      19 August 2013, 05:28 Monday
    • RebelMan
      Colors and Finishes Preference
      by RebelMan
      Which of the three colors and finishes would you choose or have chosen? If you don't care for any or you simply have no preference, please select "NO PREFERENCE". Thanks.
      CHERRYWOOD
      25.81%
      8
      ROSENUT
      38.71%
      12
      PIANO BLACK GLOSS
      35.48%
      11
      NO PREFERENCE
      0.00%
      0
      03 September 2013, 10:17 Tuesday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"