X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Stuart Little 2

Everyone knows that vivid color will hold a childs attention (okay adults too!).

Stuart Little 2 is a gift from the color gods. As my 5yr old and I watched this great movie. I couldn't help but to be drawn further into the film by it's fantastic use of colors, though flesh tones seemed to lean a bit to the red side. This coupled with the return of the core cast makes for a very enjoyable film.

Also, the CGI detail is very good too. There are great shots of the falcon character that seem 3D.

The audio is more than adequate. The scenes with stuart's plane makes aggressive use of the surrounds.

If you enjoyed the first, you should enjoy the second . As it is a faster pace story with little need of character development.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Agreed, the colors are so vivid and alive in this one

Bing
    Bing

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"