The Big Heat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 2204

    #1

    The Big Heat

    Excellent film noir directed by Fritz Lang, starring Glenn Ford as an honest homicide detective in a very corrupt city. Nicely multilayered film, with moments that, while somewhat tame by today's standards, must have been shocking to audiences of the day. A young Lee Marvin plays a pivotal role as does Marlon Brando's sister Jocelyn.

    A five star film.

Related Topics

Collapse

  • Gordon Moore
    Heat 2disc SE March 1
    by Gordon Moore
    :T :T :T 8) Guess I'm pawning the old one.

    Source: www.JoBlo.com

    Heat (SE) - March 1

    Below you'll find the detailed specs of for the Heat Special Edition we announced a few weeks ago.

    Disc One: Main Feature


    Anamorphic...
    15 December 2004, 10:57 Wednesday
  • nvdeynde
    Rotel RMB-1095 and heat dissipation / required free space
    by nvdeynde
    Hi,

    I'm considering buying a Rotel RMB 1095 power amplifier.
    I'm just concerned that I don't have enough free space in my rack to dissipate the heat that the amplifier generates.

    I have an open Sonus Elite Rack, on all 4 sides there's plentyu of open space left,...
    04 December 2006, 08:20 Monday
  • oldbob
    How much should a student first time film cost?
    by oldbob
    In answer to my own question, I would say between $10,000 and $40,000 dollars. It used to be more but digital has drastically lowered the cost while at the same time making it much easier to produce a professional look.

    However, this isn’t a story about reasonable. This is the true...
    05 September 2016, 10:18 Monday
  • PiDD
    1095 and heat.
    by PiDD
    I have my 1095 on the very top of my rack and had some heat issues. The amp would go into protection pretty easily.

    What I did was put a couple of 6" computer fans on top and tied them into a rely and a 12v trigger. This has deduced the heat significantly!

    I am guessing...
    22 September 2004, 18:28 Wednesday
  • JerryB
    A3.5 Integrated Heat Slots
    by JerryB
    Can anyone with a MF A3.5 integrated tell me it the heat releasing slots on the case are on the top only, bottom only or both top and bottom of the case? My unit has heat releasing slots only on the bottom of the case. I ask this question only because I have seen photos on the internet with the A3.5...
    05 September 2007, 22:17 Wednesday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"